Wind down after a long winter walk in the Cairngorms in your cosy riverside villa or woodland lodge. Or how about a day in the pool and sauna after you've been out on the piste? We've plenty of ways to keep you warm whilst you chill out on a winter break at Spey Valley.
Book direct and save 30% on all Winter Warmer breaks.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- Winter Warmer 30% discount applies from 1/2/20 until 26/03/20, subject to availability.
- Minimum stays apply throughout the offer period
- Advertised 'from' prices quoted are per night for a one-bedroom property that sleeps up to 4 people (maximum 2 adults) arriving mid-week. Larger properties are available for additional supplements.
- Breaks booked more than 8 weeks in advance can be confirmed with a 25% deposit. Any outstanding balance is due to be paid in full 8 weeks before arrival. If you cancel more than 8 weeks before arrival you are liable to pay a cancellation fee which is of 25% of the total holiday value minus any deposits already paid.
- Macdonald Resorts have the right to cancel your booking if the full balance is not paid 8 weeks before arrival.
This is our largest resort in Scotland offering guests a wide choice of accommodation ranging from cosy two bedroom Scandinavian-style chalets to more spacious 2-3 bed apartments, lodges and villas*.
Whatever size suits you for your Highland break you can be assured of a high standard throughout. All accommodation includes a fully equipped kitchen featuring fridge-freezer, oven and microwave as standard, some of the larger properties include a dishwasher. Your living area includes a TV and safe as standard and some of our villas also feature an open fire to keep you extra cosy. All accommodation offers guests either a private patio, balcony or conservatory extending your living and dining space even further.
All living rooms include a double sofa bed which means an additional two guests can be accommodated if required. Some apartments also include a private sauna within the main bathroom, please enquire when booking.
* Three bedroom lodges also available at Macdonald Aviemore Resort.
Comfort - One Bedroom Sleeps 4
Your accommodation comprises one king size bedroom, one bathroom, a spacious living room including sofa bed and open plan kitchen and dining area.
Comfort Extra - One Bedroom Sleeps 4
Your accommodation comprises one double bedroom, one bathroom including sauna, a spacious living room with double sofa bed and open plan kitchen and dining area.
Comfort - Two Bedroom Sleeps 6
Includes one double bedroom, one twin bedroom (two singles or a bunk) one bathroom, spacious living room with double sofa bed and open plan kitchen and dining area. This property is all on ground level.
Comfort Extra - Two Bedroom Sleeps 6
This accommodation features one double bedroom, one twin bedroom, two bathrooms, spacious living room with double sofa bed or wall bed and open plan kitchen and dining area.
Comfort Collection - Two Bedroom Sleeps 6
This accommodation features one double bedroom, one twin bedroom and three bathrooms. The living area includes a glazed balcony with views, a double sofa bed in the lounge and open plan kitchen and dining area.
Comfort Extra - Three Bedroom Sleeps 8
Your accommodation includes two double / twin bedrooms and one twin bunk bedroom (adjoining the main bedroom) . There's also a double sofa bed in the lounge area, two bathrooms, a spacious living area and open plan kitchen and dining all split over two levels.
Comfort Collection - Three Bedroom Sleeps 8
This property comprises one king-size bedroom, one double and one twin plus a sofa bed within the lounge area and two bathrooms. Step down into the spacious living area which includes lounge, kitchen and dining area plus two bathrooms.
Macdonald Spey Valley Resort
PH22 1ST GB
0344 879 9100