Spend your summer in Aviemore at Spey Valley, our largest resort in the Cairngorms National Park. Choose from a wide range of villas, chalets and lodges all located around two magnificent golf courses along the River Spey with the majestic Cairngorm mountains as the backdrop.
In addition to the golf courses Spey Valley boasts many more great leisure facilities including an indoor pool, steam room, sauna and gym and children love our outdoor play area, indoor sports hall with tennis, badminton, snooker and pool tables.
The wider Cairngorms and Speyside region offer an abundance of activities and attractions for families including the nearby Landmark Forest Adventure Park, Cairngorm mountain funicular and the Highland Wildlife Park, home to the UK's only baby polar bear. Guests also enjoy visiting the Strathspey Steam Railway, the local herd of Cairngorm Reindeer and the huge variety of walks and bike trails plus water sports on Loch Morlich.
Book now and save up to 15% on summer breaks across all Macdonald Resorts in Spain and across the UK.
Summer Offer Terms and Conditions
- Up to 15% discount applies to selected dates when booked on the Summer Breaks offer for stays between 22/06/18 and 30/08/18, subject to availability.
- 3-night minimum stay applies to all arrivals at UK resorts between 22.06 until 30.08 and Spanish resorts 22.06 until 13.07
- Between 13.07 and 23.08 there is a 3-night mid-week minimum stay at Spanish resorts and 4-night minimum stay for weekend breaks. From 24.08 to 30.08 there’s a 3-night minimum for arrivals any day in Spain.
- Payment in full required for all website bookings, payment is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Alternatively if bookings are made more than 8 weeks before arrival a 25% deposit of full holiday value can be paid to secure your holiday. The remaining balance is due 8 weeks prior to arrival. Bookings secured with a deposit must be made direct by calling Resort Reservations on 0344 879 9102 (Option 2).
- Advertised from prices are for a 3-night family break at the end of June in a one-bedroom lodge or apartment that sleeps 4 people (maximum 2 adults) arriving mid-week.
This is our largest resort in Scotland offering guests a wide choice of accommodation ranging from cosy two bedroom Scandinavian-style chalets to more spacious 2-3 bed apartments, lodges and villas.
Whatever size suits you for your Highland break you can be assured of a high standard throughout. All accommodation includes a fully equipped kitchen featuring fridge-freezer, oven and microwave as standard, some of the larger properties include a dishwasher. Your living area includes a TV and safe as standard and some of our villas also feature an open fire to keep you extra cosy. All accommodation offers guests either a private patio, balcony or conservatory extending your living and dining space even further. Free Wi-Fi is also available to guests during their stay.
All living rooms include a double sofa bed which means an additional two guests can be accommodated if required. Some apartments also include a private sauna within the main bathroom, please enquire when booking.
* Twin Beds available on request
Comfort - One Bedroom Sleeps 4
Your accommodation comprises one king size bedroom, one bathroom, a spacious living room including sofa bed and open plan kitchen and dining area.
Comfort Extra - One Bedroom Sleeps 4
Your accommodation comprises one double bedroom, one bathroom including sauna, a spacious living room with double sofa bed and open plan kitchen and dining area.
Comfort - Two Bedroom Sleeps 6
Includes one double bedroom, one twin bedroom (two singles or a bunk) one bathroom, spacious living room with double sofa bed and open plan kitchen and dining area. This property is all on ground level.
Comfort Extra - Two Bedroom Sleeps 6
This accommodation features one double bedroom, one twin bedroom, two bathrooms, spacious living room with double sofa bed or wall bed and open plan kitchen and dining area.
Comfort Collection - Two Bedroom Sleeps 6
This accommodation features one double bedroom, one twin bedroom and three bathrooms. The living area includes a glazed balcony with views, a double sofa bed in the lounge and open plan kitchen and dining area.
Comfort Collection - Three Bedroom Sleeps 6
This property comprises one king-size bedroom, one double and one twin plus a sofa bed within the lounge area and two bathrooms. Step down into the spacious living area which includes lounge, kitchen and dining area plus two bathrooms.
Comfort Extra - Three Bedroom Sleeps 8
Your accommodation includes two double / twin bedrooms and one twin bunk bedroom . There's also a double sofa bed in the lounge area, two bathrooms, a spacious living area and open plan kitchen and dining all split over two levels.
Macdonald Spey Valley Resort
PH22 1ST GB
0344 879 9100