Save 30% on spring breaks at Macdonald Spey Valley Resort.
Spring is the perfect time to visit Aviemore. Explore the Cairngorms National Park as it returns to its glory with new life throughout the forests, rivers and lochs. Spend your days exploring the many local attractions and distilleries or perhaps burn off the winter pounds on one of the many walks and cycle trails throughout the area.
Whether you’re escaping with your loved one or your holidaying with friends and family, get away for a new springtime adventure in the Highlands in 2020.
Book direct and enjoy 30% off your holiday.
Terms and Conditions
- Save 30% on Spring Getaways offer applies to all spring breaks between 27.03.20 to 25.06.20, subject to availability.
- For any new bookings made after 18.3.20 for stays between 27.3.20 and 25.6.20 we will allow guests to make one amendment to their booking should they wish to change their dates. Your booking value can be transferred to a new reservation for any stay completed before 17.12.20, subject to availability. If your new booking is of a higher value then you will be required to pay the difference.
- Minimum stays apply to all dates
- From prices quoted are per night for a one-bedroom property that sleeps 2-4 people (maximum 2 adults) room only. Two and three-bedroom apartments are also available for an additional cost.
- 25% deposit required to secure bookings made for arrivals more than 8 weeks away.
- All outstanding balances are due to be paid in full 8 weeks before arrival.
- Cancellations more than 8 weeks before arrival incur a cancellation fee. This equates to 25% of the total holiday value minus any deposits paid.
- Macdonald Resorts have the right to cancel your booking if the full balance is not paid 8 weeks before arrival.
- Please note that electricity in UK resorts is metered during your stay and payable on departure.
This is our largest resort in Scotland offering guests a wide choice of accommodation ranging from cosy two bedroom Scandinavian-style chalets to more spacious 2-3 bed apartments, lodges and villas*.
Whatever size suits you for your Highland break you can be assured of a high standard throughout. All accommodation includes a fully equipped kitchen featuring fridge-freezer, oven and microwave as standard, some of the larger properties include a dishwasher. Your living area includes a TV and safe as standard and some of our villas also feature an open fire to keep you extra cosy. All accommodation offers guests either a private patio, balcony or conservatory extending your living and dining space even further.
All living rooms include a double sofa bed which means an additional two guests can be accommodated if required. Some apartments also include a private sauna within the main bathroom, please enquire when booking.
* Three bedroom lodges also available at Macdonald Aviemore Resort.
Comfort - One Bedroom Sleeps 4
Your accommodation comprises one king size bedroom, one bathroom, a spacious living room including sofa bed and open plan kitchen and dining area.
Comfort Extra - One Bedroom Sleeps 4
Your accommodation comprises one double bedroom, one bathroom including sauna, a spacious living room with double sofa bed and open plan kitchen and dining area.
Comfort - Two Bedroom Sleeps 6
Includes one double bedroom, one twin bedroom (two singles or a bunk) one bathroom, spacious living room with double sofa bed and open plan kitchen and dining area. This property is all on ground level.
Comfort Extra - Two Bedroom Sleeps 6
This accommodation features one double bedroom, one twin bedroom, two bathrooms, spacious living room with double sofa bed or wall bed and open plan kitchen and dining area.
Comfort Collection - Two Bedroom Sleeps 6
This accommodation features one double bedroom, one twin bedroom and three bathrooms. The living area includes a glazed balcony with views, a double sofa bed in the lounge and open plan kitchen and dining area.
Comfort Extra - Three Bedroom Sleeps 8
Your accommodation includes two double / twin bedrooms and one twin bunk bedroom (adjoining the main bedroom) . There's also a double sofa bed in the lounge area, two bathrooms, a spacious living area and open plan kitchen and dining all split over two levels.
Comfort Collection - Three Bedroom Sleeps 8
This property comprises one king-size bedroom, one double and one twin plus a sofa bed within the lounge area and two bathrooms. Step down into the spacious living area which includes lounge, kitchen and dining area plus two bathrooms.
Macdonald Spey Valley Resort
PH22 1ST GB
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
This resort is temporarily closed. If you are due to arrive between now & the 31st May 2020, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Club members should email email@example.com.
At present, all arrivals after this time are assumed to be taking place. This will be reviewed regularly in line with current government COVID-19 guidelines. For all of our latest updates please click here.