Spring is the perfect time to visit Aviemore. Explore the Cairngorms National Park as it returns to its glory with new life throughout the forests, rivers and lochs. Spend your days exploring the many local attractions and distilleries or perhaps burn off the winter pounds on one of the many walks and cycle trails throughout the area.
Whether you’re escaping with your loved one or your holidaying with friends and family, get away for a new springtime adventure in the Highlands in 2020.
Spring Getaways Terms and Conditions
- Spring Getaways apply to all arrivals from 26/03/21 until 24/06/21. All dates are subject to availability, minimum stay restriction applies.
- From prices quoted are per night for a one-bedroom property that sleeps 2-4 people (maximum 2 adults) room only. Two and three-bedroom apartments are also available for a supplement.
- £49.00 deposit is required to secure bookings made more than 7 days in advance of arrival. Any outstanding balance is due to be paid in full 7 days before arrival.
- Guests can make one amendment to any booking up until 7 days before arrival. Amended arrival date must be within one year of original booking. If the new booking is of a higher value, you will be required to pay the difference.
- Free cancellation up to 7 days prior to arrival
- If you cancel within 7 days of arrival you are liable to pay a fee which is 100% of the total holiday value
- Macdonald Resorts have the right to cancel your booking if the full balance is not paid 7 days before arrival and retain any deposit amount already paid.
This is our largest resort in Scotland offering guests a wide choice of accommodation ranging from cosy two bedroom Scandinavian-style chalets to more spacious 2-3 bed apartments, lodges and villas*.
Whatever size suits you for your Highland break you can be assured of a high standard throughout. All accommodation includes a fully equipped kitchen featuring fridge-freezer, oven and microwave as standard, some of the larger properties include a dishwasher. Your living area includes a TV and safe as standard and some of our villas also feature an open fire to keep you extra cosy. All accommodation offers guests either a private patio, balcony or conservatory extending your living and dining space even further.
All living rooms include a double sofa bed which means an additional two guests can be accommodated if required. Some apartments also include a private sauna within the main bathroom, please enquire when booking.
* Three bedroom lodges also available at Macdonald Aviemore Resort.
Comfort - One Bedroom Sleeps 4
Your accommodation comprises one king size bedroom, one bathroom, a spacious living room including sofa bed and open plan kitchen and dining area.
Comfort Extra - One Bedroom Sleeps 4
Your accommodation comprises one double bedroom, one bathroom including sauna, a spacious living room with double sofa bed and open plan kitchen and dining area.
Comfort Two Bedroom Sleeps 6
Includes one double bedroom, one twin bedroom (two singles or a bunk) one bathroom, spacious living room with double sofa bed and open plan kitchen and dining area. This property is all on ground level.
Comfort Extra - Two Bedroom Sleeps 6
This accommodation features one double bedroom, one twin bedroom, two bathrooms, spacious living room with double sofa bed or wall bed and open plan kitchen and dining area.
Comfort Collection - Two Bedroom Sleeps 6
This accommodation features one double bedroom, one twin bedroom and three bathrooms. The living area includes a glazed balcony with views, a double sofa bed in the lounge and open plan kitchen and dining area.
Comfort Extra - Three Bedroom Sleeps 8
Your accommodation includes two double / twin bedrooms and one twin bunk bedroom (adjoining the main bedroom) . There's also a double sofa bed in the lounge area, two bathrooms, a spacious living area and open plan kitchen and dining all split over two levels.
Comfort Collection - Three Bedroom Sleeps 8
This property comprises one king-size bedroom, one double and one twin plus a sofa bed within the lounge area and two bathrooms. Step down into the spacious living area which includes lounge, kitchen and dining area plus two bathrooms.
Macdonald Spey Valley Resort
PH22 1ST GB