Everyone should experience a little Highland hospitality during their lifetime, when better than over Christmas and New Year?
Spey Valley is our largest resort in Scotland and within walking distance of Aviemore. If you love your snow sports then the Cairngorms are the place to be. We’d also recommend a visit to see The Cairngorm Reindeer but avoid Christmas Eve as they’re too busy helping Santa….
If you're lucky enough to be staying with us over Christmas Day or New Year's Eve then you could also add a visit to our Scottish Steakhouse Restaurant:
|Christmas Day||Steakhouse Christmas Lunch||Adults £55, children from £12.50|
|31st December||Steakhouse Hogmanay Dinner||Adults £60, children from £20|
We strongly recommend booking your festive meals events well in advance. Please note these need to be booked separately to any accommodation by calling 01479 811 244 or emailing email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- Christmas Break prices apply between 21st and 27th December 2018.
- New Year Breaks prices apply between 28th December 2018 and 4th January 2019.
- A minimum 3 nights stay restriction applies to all breaks. Longer durations are also available within these periods, please see website for prices or contact Resort Reservations on 0344 879 9102.
- Prices quoted are for one and two-bedroom properties. Larger properties may also be available, please contact us for availability and prices.
- Bookings made more than 8 weeks in advance can be secured with a 25% deposit over the phone or payable in full if booking online. Any outstanding balances are due 8 weeks prior to stay.
- Pre-booking of any advertised meals or packages is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment. Please note we cannot take bookings centrally, please contact the resort direct to make a reservation.
- Rates are accommodation only and other extras are payable on departure, including electricity which is metered and charged based on usage.
- Welcome Back vouchers are not valid on UK Festive Breaks
- Bookings are non-transferable and all deposits and payments are non-refundable.
This is our largest resort in Scotland offering guests a wide choice of accommodation ranging from cosy two bedroom Scandinavian-style chalets to more spacious 2-3 bed apartments, lodges and villas.
Whatever size suits you for your Highland break you can be assured of a high standard throughout. All accommodation includes a fully equipped kitchen featuring fridge-freezer, oven and microwave as standard, some of the larger properties include a dishwasher. Your living area includes a TV and safe as standard and some of our villas also feature an open fire to keep you extra cosy. All accommodation offers guests either a private patio, balcony or conservatory extending your living and dining space even further. Free Wi-Fi is also available to guests during their stay.
All living rooms include a double sofa bed which means an additional two guests can be accommodated if required. Some apartments also include a private sauna within the main bathroom, please enquire when booking.
* Twin Beds available on request
Comfort - One Bedroom Sleeps 4
Your accommodation comprises one king size bedroom, one bathroom, a spacious living room including sofa bed and open plan kitchen and dining area.
Comfort Extra - One Bedroom Sleeps 4
Your accommodation comprises one double bedroom, one bathroom including sauna, a spacious living room with double sofa bed and open plan kitchen and dining area.
Comfort - Two Bedroom Sleeps 6
Includes one double bedroom, one twin bedroom (two singles or a bunk) one bathroom, spacious living room with double sofa bed and open plan kitchen and dining area. This property is all on ground level.
Comfort Extra - Two Bedroom Sleeps 6
This accommodation features one double bedroom, one twin bedroom, two bathrooms, spacious living room with double sofa bed or wall bed and open plan kitchen and dining area.
Comfort Collection - Two Bedroom Sleeps 6
This accommodation features one double bedroom, one twin bedroom and three bathrooms. The living area includes a glazed balcony with views, a double sofa bed in the lounge and open plan kitchen and dining area.
Comfort Collection - Three Bedroom Sleeps 6
This property comprises one king-size bedroom, one double and one twin plus a sofa bed within the lounge area and two bathrooms. Step down into the spacious living area which includes lounge, kitchen and dining area plus two bathrooms.
Comfort Extra - Three Bedroom Sleeps 8
Your accommodation includes two double / twin bedrooms and one twin bunk bedroom (adjoining the main bedroom) . There's also a double sofa bed in the lounge area, two bathrooms, a spacious living area and open plan kitchen and dining all split over two levels.
Macdonald Spey Valley Resort
PH22 1ST GB
0344 879 9100