Save up to 40% on winter breaks in Aviemore throughout November until the end of March.
Whether you dream of cosy nights in your lodge, long winter walks in the Cairngorms or perhaps a day in the pool and sauna after you've been out on the piste - we've plenty of ways to keep you warm whilst you chill out on a winter break at Spey Valley.
If you're visiting before Christmas why not do some Christmas shopping at the wonderful Cairngorm Christmas Market? Or get into the festive way with a trip to see Aladdin pantomime at Macdonald Aviemore Resort?
Terms and Conditions
- Winter Warmer offer rates are 30% to 40% discount on standard rates for breaks booked between 2/11/18 and 20/12/18 and 5/1/19 and 04/04/19, subject to availability.
- This offer is not available from 20/12/18 until 4/1/19. Please ask about our Festive Breaks available during this period.
- Winter Warmer offer must be booked for a minimum 2 nights if arriving between Sunday and Thursday, 3 night minimum stays apply to arrivals on Fridays & Saturdays.
- Advertised 'from' prices quoted are per night for a one-bedroom property that sleeps up to 4 people (maximum 2 adults) arriving mid-week. Larger properties are available for additional supplements.
- All online bookings require full pre-payment. Alternatively, if bookings are made more than 8 weeks before arrival a 25% deposit of full holiday value can be paid by telephone and the remaining balance paid 8 weeks prior to arrival. To book with a deposit call Resort Reservations on 0344 879 9102 (Option 2).
- Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
This is our largest resort in Scotland offering guests a wide choice of accommodation ranging from cosy two bedroom Scandinavian-style chalets to more spacious 2-3 bed apartments, lodges and villas.
Whatever size suits you for your Highland break you can be assured of a high standard throughout. All accommodation includes a fully equipped kitchen featuring fridge-freezer, oven and microwave as standard, some of the larger properties include a dishwasher. Your living area includes a TV and safe as standard and some of our villas also feature an open fire to keep you extra cosy. All accommodation offers guests either a private patio, balcony or conservatory extending your living and dining space even further. Free Wi-Fi is also available to guests during their stay.
All living rooms include a double sofa bed which means an additional two guests can be accommodated if required. Some apartments also include a private sauna within the main bathroom, please enquire when booking.
* Twin Beds available on request
Comfort - One Bedroom Sleeps 4
Your accommodation comprises one king size bedroom, one bathroom, a spacious living room including sofa bed and open plan kitchen and dining area.
Comfort Extra - One Bedroom Sleeps 4
Your accommodation comprises one double bedroom, one bathroom including sauna, a spacious living room with double sofa bed and open plan kitchen and dining area.
Comfort - Two Bedroom Sleeps 6
Includes one double bedroom, one twin bedroom (two singles or a bunk) one bathroom, spacious living room with double sofa bed and open plan kitchen and dining area. This property is all on ground level.
Comfort Extra - Two Bedroom Sleeps 6
This accommodation features one double bedroom, one twin bedroom, two bathrooms, spacious living room with double sofa bed or wall bed and open plan kitchen and dining area.
Comfort Collection - Two Bedroom Sleeps 6
This accommodation features one double bedroom, one twin bedroom and three bathrooms. The living area includes a glazed balcony with views, a double sofa bed in the lounge and open plan kitchen and dining area.
Comfort Collection - Three Bedroom Sleeps 6
This property comprises one king-size bedroom, one double and one twin plus a sofa bed within the lounge area and two bathrooms. Step down into the spacious living area which includes lounge, kitchen and dining area plus two bathrooms.
Comfort Extra - Three Bedroom Sleeps 8
Your accommodation includes two double / twin bedrooms and one twin bunk bedroom (adjoining the main bedroom) . There's also a double sofa bed in the lounge area, two bathrooms, a spacious living area and open plan kitchen and dining all split over two levels.
Macdonald Spey Valley Resort
PH22 1ST GB
0344 879 9100