Located at the southern tip of Snowdonia National Park, 15 minutes from the stunning Welsh coast, immerse yourself in the most spectacular scenery this winter at Macdonald Plas Talgarth Resort.
From steam train trips with Santa Claus to visiting an elves workshop in a real silver mine there’s plenty of fun things for families to do over the festive period.
If you love a good winters walk then pick up the Welsh Coastal Path that passes through the resort or choose from the huge variety of hikes and climbs with the wider national park.
You're also invited to join in the celebrations within our YGarth Bar & Restaurant. Please view the list of festive events below, including links to our menus, and contact the restaurant directly to book in advance (strongly recommended) by calling 01654 791394 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Three course meal plus coffee and entertainment. The perfect Christmas night out with friends, family or colleagues.
Saturday 15th or Friday 21st December
|£22.95 per person|
Welcome drink and nibbles followed by a three course lunch, coffee and mince pies.
Children (14 and under) £29.95
Burger & Stein Night
Choose from one of 5 gourmet burgers, served with fries and coleslaw and a Stein of draught beer/cider or a 250ml glass of house wine.
|Boxing Day||£17.95 per person|
Accommodation Terms and Conditions
- Christmas Break prices apply between 21st and 27th December 2018.
- New Year Breaks prices apply between 28th December 2018 and 4th January 2019.
- A minimum 3 nights stay restriction applies to all breaks. Longer durations are also available within these periods, please see website for prices or contact Resort Reservations on 0344 879 9102.
- Prices quoted are for one and two-bedroom properties. Larger properties may also be available, please contact us for availability and prices.
- Bookings made more than 8 weeks in advance can be secured with a 25% deposit over the phone or payable in full if booking online. Any outstanding balances are due 8 weeks prior to stay.
- Pre-booking of any advertised meals or packages is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment. Please note we cannot take bookings centrally, please contact the resort direct to make a reservation.
- Rates are accommodation only and other extras are payable on departure, including electricity which is metered and charged based on usage.
- Welcome Back vouchers are not valid on UK Festive Breaks
- Bookings are non-transferable and all deposits and payments are non-refundable.
This resort has a wide variety of accommodation which includes apartments and studios within the mansion house, 2 or 3 bed lodges, villas and bungalows within the landscaped grounds, perfect for small groups or families. The views from each property are truly outstanding and the surrounding countryside offers such a peaceful setting.
All properties have a fully equipped kitchen, spacious dining area and living area which includes a smart TV. Some properties also benefit from exterior patios or balconies with outdoor seating, perfect for an al fresco breakfast overlooking the rolling hills.
Guests have free Wi-Fi access throughout all public areas of the resort. Whilst our Wi-Fi extends to the majority of accommodation this cannot be guaranteed due to the rural setting of our resort.
Studio Apartment Sleeps 2
Our studio apartments feature a spacious open plan living, dining, kitchen and sleeping area with a double sofa bed plus one bathroom.
Comfort - One Bedroom Sleeps 4
Your accommodation includes one double or twin bedroom plus a double sofa bed in the lounge area. The living space includes a fully equipped kitchen, spacious lounge and family dining area.
Comfort - Two Bedroom Sleeps 6
Your accommodation includes two double or twin bedrooms plus a double sofa bed in the lounge area. The living space includes a fully equipped kitchen, spacious lounge and family dining area plus two bathrooms.
Comfort Extra - Two Bedroom Sleeps 6
Your accommodation includes two double or twin bedrooms plus a double sofa bed in the lounge area. The living space includes a balcony with views across the valley, a fully equipped kitchen, spacious lounge and family dining area plus two bathrooms.
Comfort - Three Bedroom Sleeps 6
Your accommodation includes one double, one twin and one bunk bedroom. The living space includes a fully equipped kitchen, spacious lounge and family dining area plus two bathrooms.
Comfort Extra - Three Bedroom Sleeps 8
Your accommodation includes one double, one twin and one adjoining bunk or twin bedroom plus a sofa bed/pull down bed in the lounge area. The living space includes a fully equipped kitchen, spacious lounge and family dining area plus two bathrooms.
Macdonald Plas Talgarth Resort
Snowdonia National Park
0344 879 9100