Enjoy a 3, 5 or 7 night escape to our Monchique Resort and Spa this Spring and take advantage of this exclusive package during March, April and May:
- Complimentary upgrade to one of the hotel's beautiful Panoramic rooms featuring some of the best views over the mountains and coast
- A 3-course meal each evening from one of the resort's restaurants which includes a bottle of wine per couple.
- 2 hours complimentary access per person to the Sensorial Spa Thermal Circuit. This includes the hydro pool, sauna with Himalayan salt wall, Fonte da Vida aroma room, mountain steam cabin, themed tropical showers, igloo ice cave, foot baths and heated stone beds.
- Access to the gym and pre-scheduled fitness/wellness classes included. Classes include stretching, cross training, fit ball, body fit, Pilates, aqua fit and Zumba.
- A complimentary welcome gift.
- 15% discount on any non-promotional Sensorial Spa treatments throughout your stay
The suites offer contemporary styling coupled with a range of high-end amenities and can comfortably accommodate up two adults and two children.
These suites feature an elegant bedroom with a king-size bed (or two singles upon request) and a furnished balcony or terrace. The spacious living room also includes a sofa bed and floor-to-ceiling windows - the perfect setting in which to relax and unwind.
The open plan living area includes your kitchenette which includes all the essentials should you wish to rustle up some breakfast for the family or experiment with some local ingredients and some Portuguese recipes.
Other essentials included in your apartment include 2 HD flat screen TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi, Nespresso coffee machine, air conditioning and telephone.
Patio Suite Sleeps 4
1 Double or Twin Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms. Open plan kitchen, dining and living space which includes a double sofa bed. Sleeps 4, maximum 2 adults
Panoramic Suite Sleeps 4
1 King-size Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms. Contemporary suite with spacious open plan living room, kitchen and dining area plus furnished balcony offering outdoor living space with breath-taking views of the coast and surrounding mountains.
Macdonald Monchique Resort and Spa
Lugar do Montinho,