Book during March and save 10% on summer at Lochanhully.
Escape to our woodland resort in the heart of the Cairngorms this summer. Our wooden lodges are tucked in peaceful woodland surrounding a gorgeous loch, perfect for nature lovers and those who enjoy a spot of fishing. Our resort also boasts some great leisure facilities including an indoor pool, steam room, sauna and gym and children love our play area, activity room, basketball court, tennis court and pool table.
The wider Cairngorms and Speyside region offer an abundance of activities and attractions for families including the nearby Landmark Forest Adventure Park and the Highland Wildlife Park, home to Hamish - the first polar bear born in the UK for more than 25 years (very cute). Guests also enjoy visiting the Strathspey Steam Railway, the local herd of Cairngorm Reindeer and the huge variety of walks and bike trails plus water sports on Loch Morlich.
Book online today to get the best availability or give our reservations team a call if you prefer to chat on 0344 879 9102 (option 2).
Summer Holiday Terms and Conditions
- 10% reduction to rates applies for any new bookings made during the month of March for Summer Holidays which applies to all stays between 26.06.20 – 30.09.20.
- Minimum stay restriction applies to all arrivals during this period.
- From prices quoted are per night for a one-bedroom property that sleeps 2-4 people (maximum 2 adults) room only. Two and three-bedroom apartments are also available for a supplement.
- 25% deposit required to secure bookings for arrivals more than 8 weeks away.
- All outstanding balances are due to be paid in full 8 weeks before arrival.
- Cancellations more than 8 weeks before arrival incur a cancellation fee. This equates to 25% of the total holiday value minus any deposits paid.
- Macdonald Resorts have the right to cancel your booking if the full balance is not paid 8 weeks before arrival.
- Please note that electricity in UK resorts is metered during your stay and payable on departure.
The woodland cabins feature two bedrooms plus a spacious open plan kitchen and lounge area. One of the best features has to be the conservatory which extends from the living room offering additional dining space and delightful woodland views.
There's also a few one bedroom apartments on this resort, perfect for couples or young families needing a little less space.
All kitchens are well equipped including a cooker, microwave and fridge as standard and the living areas all include a TV and a sofa bed should additional guests wish to stay. All lodges also have Wi-Fi.
One Bedroom Apartment Sleeps 4
This apartment features a double bedroom, one bathroom, open plan kitchen, dining and living space and a sofa bed in the lounge area.
Two Bedroom Cabin Sleeps 6
These cosy cabins feature one double bedroom, one bedroom with single bed and single pull out trundle plus double sofa bed in the lounge area. The living area comprises a spacious open plan living and kitchen area with dining area within the large conservatory.
Macdonald Lochanhully Resort
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
This resort is temporarily closed. If you are due to arrive between now & the 31st May 2020, please email email@example.com. Club members should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At present, all arrivals after this time are assumed to be taking place. This will be reviewed regularly in line with current government COVID-19 guidelines. For all of our latest updates please click here.