Escape to our woodland resort in the heart of the Cairngorms this summer. Our wooden lodges are tucked in peaceful woodland surrounding a gorgeous loch, perfect for nature lovers and those who enjoy a spot of fishing. Our resort also boasts some great leisure facilities including an indoor pool, steam room, sauna and gym and children love our play area, activity room, basketball court, tennis court and pool table.
The wider Cairngorms and Speyside region offer an abundance of activities and attractions for families including the nearby Landmark Forest Adventure Park and the Highland Wildlife Park, home to Hamish - the first polar bear born in the UK for more than 25 years (very cute). Guests also enjoy visiting the Strathspey Steam Railway, the local herd of Cairngorm Reindeer and the huge variety of walks and bike trails plus water sports on Loch Morlich.
Book online today to get the best availability or give our reservations team a call if you prefer to chat on 0344 879 9102 (option 2).
Summer Holiday Terms and Conditions
- Minimum stay restriction applies to all arrivals between 26.06.21 and 05.09.21
- From prices quoted are per night for a one-bedroom property that sleeps 2-4 people (maximum 2 adults) room only. Two and three bedroom apartments are also available for an additional cost.
- Breaks booked more than 4 weeks in advance can be confirmed with a 25% deposit. Any outstanding balance is due to be paid in full 4 weeks before arrival.
- If you cancel more than 4 weeks before arrival you are liable to pay a cancellation fee which is of 25% of the total holiday value minus any deposits already paid.
- Macdonald Resorts have the right to cancel your booking if the full balance is not paid 4 weeks before arrival.
- Any holidays cancelled prior to arrival are non-refundable and non-transferable.
The woodland cabins feature two bedrooms plus a spacious open plan kitchen and lounge area. In the majority of lodges there's also a large conservatory which extends from the living room offering additional dining space and delightful woodland views.
There's also a few one bedroom apartments on this resort, perfect for couples or young families needing a little less space.
All kitchens are well equipped including a cooker, microwave and fridge as standard and the living areas all include a TV and a sofa bed should additional guests wish to stay. All lodges also have Wi-Fi.
One Bedroom Apartment Sleeps 4
This apartment features a double bedroom, one bathroom, open plan kitchen, dining and living space and a sofa bed in the lounge area.
Two Bedroom Cabin Sleeps 6
These cosy cabins feature one double bedroom, one bedroom with single bed and single pull out trundle (or twin beds) plus double sofa bed in the lounge area. The living area comprises a spacious open plan living and kitchen area with dining area within the large conservatory.
Macdonald Lochanhully Resort