Escape to our woodland resort in the heart of the Cairngorms this summer. Our wooden lodges are tucked in peaceful woodland surrounding a small loch, perfect for nature lovers and those who enjoy a spot of fishing. Our resort also boasts some great leisure facilities including an indoor pool, steam room, sauna and gym and children love our play area, activity room, basketball court, tennis court and pool table.
The wider Cairngorms and Speyside region offer an abundance of activities and attractions for families including the nearby Landmark Forest Adventure Park, Cairngorm mountain funicular and the Highland Wildlife Park, home to the UK's only baby polar bear. Guests also enjoy visiting the Strathspey Steam Railway, the local herd of Cairngorm Reindeer and the huge variety of walks and bike trails plus water sports on Loch Morlich.
Book now and save up to 15% on summer breaks across all Macdonald Resorts in Spain and across the UK.
Summer Offer Terms and Conditions
- Up to 15% discount applies to selected dates when booked on the Summer Breaks offer for stays between 22/06/18 and 30/08/18, subject to availability.
- 3-night minimum stay applies to all arrivals at UK resorts between 22.06 until 30.08 and Spanish resorts 22.06 until 13.07
- Between 13.07 and 23.08 there is a 3-night mid-week minimum stay at Spanish resorts and 4-night minimum stay for weekend breaks. From 24.08 to 30.08 there’s a 3-night minimum for arrivals any day in Spain.
- Payment in full required for all website bookings, payment is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Alternatively if bookings are made more than 8 weeks before arrival a 25% deposit of full holiday value can be paid to secure your holiday. The remaining balance is due 8 weeks prior to arrival. Bookings secured with a deposit must be made direct by calling Resort Reservations on 0344 879 9102 (Option 2).
- Advertised from prices are for a 3-night family break at the end of June in a one-bedroom lodge or apartment that sleeps 4 people (maximum 2 adults) arriving mid-week.
The Scandinavian-style pine cabins feature two bedrooms plus a spacious open plan kitchen and lounge area. One of the best features has to be the conservatory which extends from the living room offering additional dining space and delightful woodland views.
There's also a few one bedroom apartments on this resort, perfect for couples or young families needing a little less space.
All kitchens are well equipped including a cooker, microwave and fridge as standard and the living areas all include a TV and a sofa bed should additional guests wish to stay. All lodges also have free Wi-Fi.
One Bedroom Apartment Sleeps 4
This apartment features a double bedroom, one bathroom, open plan kitchen, dining and living space and a sofa bed in the lounge area.
Two Bedroom Cabin Sleeps 6
These cosy cabins feature one double bedroom, one bedroom with single bed and single pull out trundle plus double sofa bed in the lounge area. The living area comprises a spacious open plan living and kitchen area with dining area within the large conservatory.
Macdonald Lochanhully Woodland Club
0344 879 9100