Spring is the perfect time to visit Lochanhully in Carrbridge, just outside Aviemore. Explore the Cairngorms National Park as it returns to its glory with new life throughout the forests, rivers and lochs. Spend your days exploring the many local attractions and distilleries or perhaps burn off the winter pounds on one of the many walks and cycle trails throughout the area.
Whether you’re escaping with your loved one or your holidaying with friends and family, get away for a new springtime adventure in the Highlands in 2021.
Spring Getaways Terms and Conditions
- Spring Getaways apply to all arrivals from 26/03/21 until 24/06/21. All dates are subject to availability, minimum stay restriction applies.
- Minimum stay restriction applies to all arrivals.
- From prices quoted are per night for a one-bedroom property that sleeps 2-4 people (maximum 2 adults) room only. Two and three-bedroom apartments are also available for a supplement.
- 25% deposit is required to secure bookings made more than 28 days in advance of arrival. Any outstanding balance is due to be paid in full 28 days before arrival.
- For bookings made within 28 days of arrival the total holiday value is payable at the point of booking.
- Guests can make one amendment to any booking up until 28 days before arrival. Amended arrival date must be within one year of original booking. If the new booking is of a higher value, then you will be required to pay the difference.
- If you cancel more than 28 days before arrival you are liable to pay a cancellation fee which is of 25% of the total holiday value. If you cancel within 28 days of arrival you are liable to pay a cancellation fee which is 100% of the total holiday value
- Macdonald Resorts have the right to cancel your booking if the full balance is not paid 28 days before arrival and retain any deposit amount already paid.
- All pre-paid deposits and balances are non-refundable.
- Please note that electricity in UK resorts is metered during your stay and payable on departure.
The woodland cabins feature two bedrooms plus a spacious open plan kitchen and lounge area. In the majority of lodges there's also a large conservatory which extends from the living room offering additional dining space and delightful woodland views.
There's also a few one bedroom apartments on this resort, perfect for couples or young families needing a little less space.
All kitchens are well equipped including a cooker, microwave and fridge as standard and the living areas all include a TV and a sofa bed should additional guests wish to stay. All lodges also have Wi-Fi.
One Bedroom Apartment Sleeps 4
This apartment features a double bedroom, one bathroom, open plan kitchen, dining and living space and a sofa bed in the lounge area.
Two Bedroom Cabin Sleeps 6
These cosy cabins feature one double bedroom, one bedroom with single bed and single pull out trundle (or twin beds) plus double sofa bed in the lounge area. The living area comprises a spacious open plan living and kitchen area with dining area within the large conservatory.
Macdonald Lochanhully Resort