With unrivalled scenery on the doorstep of every UK resort why not bring your four-legged family on holiday so you can all enjoy the fabulous countryside, mountains, munros, coastal paths, forest trails, lakes and lochs?
Book a Pets Go Free break during select dates throughout the year and you won't be charged for bringing up to 2 dogs with you to stay at our 3 Scottish resorts or Macdonald Plas Talgarth Resort in Snowdonia, Wales.
Terms and Conditions
- Pets Go Free offer is valid from 1/3/18 until 29/3/18 when booking a minimum of 2 nights mid-week or 3 nights including weekends subject to availability.
- All dog owners are responsible for adhering to Macdonald Resorts Pet Policy which can be viewed here.
- This offer only applies to new direct bookings made using the Pets Go Free offer page. Pets arriving on other package during March will be chargeable at £75 per booking as per our Pet Policy.
- Minimum prices quoted are per night for a one-bedroom property that sleeps up to 4 people.
- Payment in full required at time of booking. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
The Scandinavian-style pine cabins feature two cosy bedrooms, one twin and one double plus a spacious open plan kitchen and lounge area. One of the best features has to be the conservatory which extends from the living room offering additional dining space and delightful woodland views.
There's also a few one bedroom apartments on this resort, perfect for couples or young families needing a little less space.
All kitchens are well equipped including a cooker, microwave and fridge as standard and the living areas all include a TV and a sofa bed should additional guests wish to stay. All lodges also have free Wi-Fi.
Comfort - 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Sleeps 4
1 Double Bedroom plus 1 sofa bed in the lounge area. Sleeps 4, maximum 2 adults
Comfort - 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Sleeps 6
1 Double Bedroom , 1 Single Bedroom with trundle bed plus 1 sofa bed in the lounge area. Sleeps 6, maximum 4 adults
Macdonald Lochanhully Woodland Club
0344 879 9100