Undoubtedly one of our most peaceful festive hideaways in the Highlands. Cosy down in our Scandinavian style chalets, watch the ducks skating on the frozen lochan and marvel at snow-capped Cairngorms in the distance – this is Lochanhully.
Whilst the popular town of Aviemore is only 15 minutes away why not head north to Inverness, only a 30 minute drive. Or take a little time to explore the stunning Moray coast, one of the best places in the UK to view the Northern Lights.
Terms and Conditions
- Christmas Break prices apply between 20th and 26th December 2019.
- New Year Breaks prices apply between 27th December 2019 and 2nd January 2020.
- A minimum 3 nights stay restriction applies to all breaks. Longer durations are also available within these periods, please see website for prices or contact Resort Reservations on 0344 879 9102.
- Prices advertised are for one and two-bedroom properties. Larger properties may also be available, please contact us for availability and prices.
- Pre-booking of any resort meals or events is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment. Please note we cannot take bookings centrally, please contact the resort direct to make a reservation.
- Breaks booked more than 8 weeks in advance can be confirmed with a 25% deposit. Any outstanding balance is due to be paid in full 8 weeks before arrival. If you cancel more than 8 weeks before arrival you are liable to pay a cancellation fee which is of 25% of the total holiday value minus any deposits already paid. Macdonald Resorts have the right to cancel your booking if the full balance is not paid 8 weeks before arrival.
- Bookings are non-transferable and all deposits and payments are non-refundable.
The Scandinavian-style pine cabins feature two bedrooms plus a spacious open plan kitchen and lounge area. One of the best features has to be the conservatory which extends from the living room offering additional dining space and delightful woodland views.
There's also a few one bedroom apartments on this resort, perfect for couples or young families needing a little less space.
All kitchens are well equipped including a cooker, microwave and fridge as standard and the living areas all include a TV and a sofa bed should additional guests wish to stay. All lodges also have Wi-Fi.
One Bedroom Apartment Sleeps 4
This apartment features a double bedroom, one bathroom, open plan kitchen, dining and living space and a sofa bed in the lounge area.
Two Bedroom Cabin Sleeps 6
These cosy cabins feature one double bedroom, one bedroom with single bed and single pull out trundle plus double sofa bed in the lounge area. The living area comprises a spacious open plan living and kitchen area with dining area within the large conservatory.
Macdonald Lochanhully Resort
0344 879 9100