Undoubtedly one of our most peaceful hideaways in the Highlands. Cosy down in our Scandinavian style chalets, watch the ducks skating on the frozen lochan and marvel at snow-capped Cairngorms in the distance – this is Lochanhully.
Whilst the popular town of Aviemore is only 15 minutes away why not head north to Inverness, only a 30 minute drive. Or take a little time to explore the stunning Moray coast, one of the best places in the UK to view the Northern Lights.
If you're looking to celebrate in style then why not join the festivities in Jakes Bar & Restaurant? They've organised some special menus and events for guests:
|Festive Lunches||Daily until Christmas Eve||£21.95 per person|
|Hogmanay Party Night||31st December||£48.95 per person|
We strongly recommend booking any festive meals and events well in advance. Please note these need to be booked directly with Jakes, separate to your accommodation booking by calling 01479 841 291. Jakes will be closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Terms and Conditions
- Christmas Break prices apply between 21st and 27th December 2018.
- New Year Breaks prices apply between 28th December 2018 and 4th January 2019.
- A minimum 3 nights stay restriction applies to all breaks. Longer durations are also available within these periods, please see website for prices or contact Resort Reservations on 0344 879 9102.
- Prices quoted are for one and two-bedroom properties. Larger properties may also be available, please contact us for availability and prices.
- Bookings made more than 8 weeks in advance can be secured with a 25% deposit over the phone or payable in full if booking online. Any outstanding balances are due 8 weeks prior to stay.
- Pre-booking of any advertised meals or packages is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment. Please note we cannot take bookings centrally, please contact the resort direct to make a reservation.
- Rates are accommodation only and other extras are payable on departure, including electricity which is metered and charged based on usage.
- Welcome Back vouchers are not valid on UK Festive Breaks.
- Bookings are non-transferable and all deposits and payments are non-refundable.
The Scandinavian-style pine cabins feature two bedrooms plus a spacious open plan kitchen and lounge area. One of the best features has to be the conservatory which extends from the living room offering additional dining space and delightful woodland views.
There's also a few one bedroom apartments on this resort, perfect for couples or young families needing a little less space.
All kitchens are well equipped including a cooker, microwave and fridge as standard and the living areas all include a TV and a sofa bed should additional guests wish to stay. All lodges also have free Wi-Fi.
One Bedroom Apartment Sleeps 4
This apartment features a double bedroom, one bathroom, open plan kitchen, dining and living space and a sofa bed in the lounge area.
Two Bedroom Cabin Sleeps 6
These cosy cabins feature one double bedroom, one bedroom with single bed and single pull out trundle plus double sofa bed in the lounge area. The living area comprises a spacious open plan living and kitchen area with dining area within the large conservatory.
Macdonald Lochanhully Woodland Club
0344 879 9100