Save up to 40% on winter breaks throughout November until the end of March.
Whether you dream of cosy nights in your lodge, long winter walks in the Cairngorms or perhaps a day in the pool and sauna after you've been out on the piste - we've plenty of ways to keep you warm whilst you chill out on a UK winter break.
Terms and Conditions
- Winter Warmer offer rates are 30% to 40% discount on standard rates for breaks booked between 2/11/18 and 20/12/18 and 5/1/19 and 04/04/19, subject to availability.
- This offer is not available from 20/12/18 until 4/1/19. Please ask about our Festive Breaks available during this period.
- To be eligible for the Winter Warmer offer guests must book a minimum of 3 consecutive nights within the offer period.
- Advertised 'from' prices quoted are per night for a one-bedroom property that sleeps up to 4 people (maximum 2 adults) arriving mid-week. Larger properties are available for additional supplements.
- All online bookings require full pre-payment. Alternatively, if bookings are made more than 8 weeks before arrival a 25% deposit of full holiday value can be paid by telephone and the remaining balance paid 8 weeks prior to arrival. To book with a deposit call Resort Reservations on 0344 879 9102 (Option 2).
- Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
The Scandinavian-style pine cabins feature two bedrooms plus a spacious open plan kitchen and lounge area. One of the best features has to be the conservatory which extends from the living room offering additional dining space and delightful woodland views.
There's also a few one bedroom apartments on this resort, perfect for couples or young families needing a little less space.
All kitchens are well equipped including a cooker, microwave and fridge as standard and the living areas all include a TV and a sofa bed should additional guests wish to stay. All lodges also have free Wi-Fi.
One Bedroom Apartment Sleeps 4
This apartment features a double bedroom, one bathroom, open plan kitchen, dining and living space and a sofa bed in the lounge area.
Two Bedroom Cabin Sleeps 6
These cosy cabins feature one double bedroom, one bedroom with single bed and single pull out trundle plus double sofa bed in the lounge area. The living area comprises a spacious open plan living and kitchen area with dining area within the large conservatory.
Macdonald Lochanhully Woodland Club
0344 879 9100