Escape to our traditional lodges in this woodland oasis near Aviemore - ideal for autumn breaks and loved by couples and families alike.
Take in the magnificent Cairngorm National Park in it's full autumnal glory or head further afield and enjoy some coastal adventures, Nessie and dolphin spotting around Inverness and the Moray Firth.
Book now and save up to 25% on all Autumn Escapes.
Terms and Conditions
- Up to 25% discount applies to breaks taken between 31st August and 1st November 2018, subject to availability. The level of discount varies by resort.
- Three night minimum stay applies to all bookings.
- Advertised 'from' prices are based on a one bedroom apartment, lodge or villa that sleeps up to 4 people (max 2 adults) arriving mid-week.
- All online bookings require full pre-payment. Alternatively, if bookings are made more than 8 weeks before arrival a 25% deposit of full holiday value can be paid by telephone and the remaining balance paid 8 weeks prior to arrival. To book with a deposit call Resort Reservations on 0344 879 9102 (Option 2).
- All bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
The Scandinavian-style pine cabins feature two bedrooms plus a spacious open plan kitchen and lounge area. One of the best features has to be the conservatory which extends from the living room offering additional dining space and delightful woodland views.
There's also a few one bedroom apartments on this resort, perfect for couples or young families needing a little less space.
All kitchens are well equipped including a cooker, microwave and fridge as standard and the living areas all include a TV and a sofa bed should additional guests wish to stay. All lodges also have free Wi-Fi.
One Bedroom Apartment Sleeps 4
This apartment features a double bedroom, one bathroom, open plan kitchen, dining and living space and a sofa bed in the lounge area.
Two Bedroom Cabin Sleeps 6
These cosy cabins feature one double bedroom, one bedroom with single bed and single pull out trundle plus double sofa bed in the lounge area. The living area comprises a spacious open plan living and kitchen area with dining area within the large conservatory.
Macdonald Lochanhully Woodland Club
0344 879 9100