Spring is the perfect time to visit Leila Playa, our beachfront resort in Calahonda, Costa del Sol. Located between Fuengirola and Marbella you’re spoilt for choice when it comes to sightseeing, shopping and award-winning beaches. Or how about a golf break? We’re within 10 minutes of more than 10 premium courses along the coast and can book all your tee times for you in advance of arrival. We can even organise club hire to save on excess baggage.
Whether you’re escaping with your loved one or your holidaying with friends and family, get away for a new adventure on the south coast of Spain before the temperature climbs too high.
Spring Getaways Terms and Conditions
- Spring Getaways apply to all arrivals from 26/03/21 until 24/06/21. All dates are subject to availability, minimum stay restriction applies.
- From prices quoted are per night for a one-bedroom property that sleeps 2-4 people (maximum 2 adults) room only. Two and three-bedroom apartments are also available for a supplement.
- £49 deposit is required to secure bookings made more than 28 days in advance of arrival. Any outstanding balance is due to be paid in full 28 days before arrival.
- For bookings made within 28 days of arrival the total holiday value is payable at the point of booking.
- Guests can make one amendment to any booking up until 28 days before arrival. Amended arrival date must be within one year of original booking. If the new booking is of a higher value, then you will be required to pay the difference.
- If you cancel more than 28 days before arrival you are liable to pay a cancellation fee which is of 25% of the total holiday value. If you cancel within 28 days of arrival you are liable to pay a cancellation fee which is 100% of the total holiday value
- Macdonald Resorts have the right to cancel your booking if the full balance is not paid 28 days before arrival and retain any deposit amount already paid.
- All pre-paid deposits and balances are non-refundable.
With a wide range of apartments and studios at Macdonald Leila Playa there's something suitable for both couples and families.
All apartments have a private furnished balcony or terrace and the spacious living areas are fully air-conditioned and include Wi-Fi, a TV, telephone and safe as standard. All accommodation also includes a sofa bed in the living area allowing space for a further two guests to sleep.
Your fully equipped kitchen includes a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, and microwave. Why not visit the local markets and try your hand at cooking up some local Spanish dishes?
Studio Apartment Suite Sleeps 2
Our studio apartments have a double sofa bed in the main living area, one bathroom, kitchen and dining space. Some studios have an outside terrace area.
One Bedroom Apartment Suite Sleeps 4
These apartments feature one double/twin bedroom, one bathroom and an open plan kitchen, dining and living area which also includes a sofa bed within the lounge. Some have a terrace area outside.
Two Bedroom Apartment Suite Sleeps 6
These apartments feature two double/twin bedrooms, one bathroom and an open plan kitchen, dining and living area which also includes a sofa bed within the lounge. Some suites also have access to an outdoor terrace area.
Two Bedroom Apartment Suite Extra Sleeps 6
These bright spacious apartments feature one double/twin bedroom and one twin bedroom plus two bathrooms and an open plan kitchen, dining and living area which also includes a sofa bed within the lounge. Some apartments also include an outdoor terrace area.
Three Bedroom Apartment Suite Sleeps 8
This large apartment comprises one double bedroom, two twin rooms and three bathrooms. The spacious living area also includes sofa bed, a kitchen and dining area and some apartments have an outdoor terrace with seating area.
Macdonald Leila Playa Resort
Ctra. Nacional 340,
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
This resort is temporarily closed. If you are due to arrive between now & the 31st May 2020, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Club members should email email@example.com.
At present, all arrivals after this time are assumed to be taking place. This will be reviewed regularly in line with current government COVID-19 guidelines. For all of our latest updates please click here.