Save 10% at Forest Hills if you book your summer holiday during March.
If you're a family with an abundance of energy then the Trossachs is the perfect holiday location for you! Right on our doorstep we've got everything from kayaking to hiking and not forgetting the UK's longest zip wire at nearby Go Ape.
Prefer to take things a little slower? Unwind by our luxurious pool, enjoy a game of tennis or chess on our lawns or enjoy a gentle stroll by the loch side or within Queen Elizabeth forest. Whatever the weather throws at you we've got the perfect spot for a fun packed family holiday this summer.
Book online today to get the best availability or give our reservations team a call if you prefer to chat on 0344 879 9102 (option 2).
Summer Holiday Terms and Conditions
- 10% reduction to rates applies for any new bookings made during the month of March for Summer Holidays which applies to all stays between 26.06.20 – 30.09.20.
- Minimum stay restriction applies to all arrivals during this period.
- From prices quoted are per night for a one-bedroom property that sleeps 2-4 people (maximum 2 adults) room only. Two and three-bedroom apartments are also available for a supplement.
- 25% deposit required to secure bookings made for arrivals more than 8 weeks away.
- All outstanding balances are due to be paid in full 8 weeks before arrival.
- Cancellations more than 8 weeks before arrival incur a cancellation fee. This equates to 25% of the total holiday value minus any deposits paid.
- Macdonald Resorts have the right to cancel your booking if the full balance is not paid 8 weeks before arrival.
- Please note that electricity in UK resorts is metered during your stay and payable on departure.
There's a wide range of apartments within Forest Hills suitable for couples or families large and small. With spacious living areas with open plan dining and kitchens it will quickly become your 'home from home'.
All kitchens are fully equipped including all the utensils you would expect plus an oven, microwave and dishwasher. There's even a Nespresso machine - very welcome after a day on the loch or a hike in the nearby Queen Elizabeth Forest!
Some of our larger apartments also include a private sauna within the bathroom, please enquire at the time of booking.
* Twin Beds available on request
Comfort - One Bedroom Sleeps 4
These apartments feature one double bedroom, two bathrooms and a spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area which also includes a sofa bed within the lounge.
Comfort - Two Bedroom Sleeps 6
These apartments feature one double bedroom, one twin bedroom, two bathrooms and a spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area which also includes a sofa bed within the lounge.
Comfort Collection - Two Bedroom Sleeps 6
These apartments feature one double bedroom, one twin bedroom, two bathrooms and a spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area which also includes a sofa bed or wall bed within the lounge. Some apartments include a private sauna within the main bathroom.
Comfort Collection - Three Bedroom Sleeps 8
These apartments feature one double bedroom, two twin bedrooms, three bathrooms and a spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area which also includes a sofa bed within the lounge. The main bathroom also includes a private sauna.
Macdonald Forest Hills Resort
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
This resort is temporarily closed. If you are due to arrive between now & the 31st May 2020, please email email@example.com. Club members should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At present, all arrivals after this time are assumed to be taking place. This will be reviewed regularly in line with current government COVID-19 guidelines. For all of our latest updates please click here.