Located on Loch Ard, near Aberfoyle, join us for some festivities in the very heart of Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park.
With lochside walks, forest and mountains trails in abundance you can truly escape with your loved ones this Christmas. Want some city culture too? Then you’re within an hour of Glasgow and Stirling for some fabulous Christmas markets and festivities.
If you'd prefer to simply chill out on the resort we wouldn't blame you either. The team have pulled together some wonderful events for guests over the festive period so you won't have to go far for some amazing food and entertainment.
|November & December||Christmas Party Nights||£35 per person|
|December & January||Festive Afternoon Teas||£19.99 per person|
|Christmas Day||Garden Restaurant Christmas Lunch||Adults £85, children £35|
|Rafters Family Christmas Carvery||Adults £50, children £25|
|New Year's Eve||Hogmanay Ball & Ceilidh||£95 per person (adults only)|
|Rafters Hogmanay Disco||Adults £60, children £35|
If you're booking a festive break at Forest Hills and wish to join in the above festivities we strongly recommend booking well in advance. Please note all events/meals need to be booked separately to any accommodation by calling 01877389500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- Christmas Break prices apply between 21st and 27th December 2018.
- New Year Breaks prices apply between 28th December 2018 and 4th January 2019.
- A minimum 3 nights stay restriction applies to all breaks. Longer durations are also available within these periods, please see website for prices or contact Resort Reservations on 0344 879 9102.
- Prices quoted are for one and two-bedroom properties. Larger properties may also be available, please contact us for availability and prices.
- Bookings made more than 8 weeks in advance can be secured with a 25% deposit over the phone or payable in full if booking online. Any outstanding balances are due 8 weeks prior to stay.
- Pre-booking of any advertised meals or packages is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment. Please note we cannot take bookings centrally, please contact the resort direct to make a reservation.
- Rates are accommodation only and other extras are payable on departure, including electricity which is metered and charged based on usage.
- Welcome Back vouchers are not valid on UK Festive Breaks.
- Bookings are non-transferable and all deposits and payments are non-refundable.
There's a wide range of apartments within Forest Hills suitable for couples or families large and small. With spacious living areas with open plan dining and kitchens it will quickly become your 'home from home'.
All kitchens are fully equipped including all the utensils you would expect plus an oven, microwave and dishwasher. There's even a Nespresso machine - very welcome after a day on the loch or a hike in the nearby Queen Elizabeth Forest!
Some of our larger apartments also include a private sauna within the bathroom, please enquire at the time of booking.
* Twin Beds available on request
Comfort - One Bedroom Sleeps 4
These apartments feature one double bedroom, two bathrooms and a spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area which also includes a sofa bed within the lounge.
Comfort - Two Bedroom Sleeps 6
These apartments feature one double bedroom, one twin bedroom, two bathrooms and a spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area which also includes a sofa bed within the lounge.
Comfort Collection - Two Bedroom Sleeps 6
These apartments feature one double bedroom, one twin bedroom, two bathrooms and a spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area which also includes a sofa bed or wall bed within the lounge. Some apartments include a private sauna within the main bathroom.
Comfort Collection - Three Bedroom Sleeps 8
These apartments feature one double bedroom, two twin bedrooms, three bathrooms and a spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area which also includes a sofa bed within the lounge. The main bathroom also includes a private sauna.
Macdonald Forest Hills Resort
* Please note that from 25th September 2018 for 2 weeks there are some local road closures affecting access to our resort. Please visit our news section is this affects you.