Located on Loch Ard, near Aberfoyle, join us for some festivities in the very heart of Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park.
With lochside walks, forest and mountains trails in abundance you can truly escape with your loved ones this Christmas. Want some city culture too? Then you’re within an hour of Glasgow and Stirling for some fabulous Christmas markets and festivities.
If you'd prefer to simply chill out on the resort we wouldn't blame you either. The team have pulled together some wonderful events for guests over the festive period so you won't have to go far for some amazing food and entertainment.
Forest Hills Events
|From 22nd November until 5th January||Festive Afternoon Teas||£19.95 per person|
|Christmas Day||Garden Restaurant Christmas Lunch||Adults £89, children £35 (6-12yrs) £25 (under 5yrs)|
|New Year's Eve||Hogmanay Gala Dinner and Ceilidh||£95 per person (adults only)|
|Rafters Hogmanay Disco from 9.30pm - 1am||Free entry (tables can be booked for dining from 6pm)|
If you're booking a festive break at Forest Hills and wish to join in the above festivities we strongly recommend booking well in advance. Please note all events/meals need to be booked separately to any accommodation by calling 01877 389500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- Christmas Break accommodation prices apply between 20th and 26th December 2019.
- New Year Breaks prices apply between 27th December 2019 and 2nd January 2020.
- A minimum 3 nights stay restriction applies to all breaks. Longer durations are also available within these periods, please see website for prices or contact Resort Reservations on 0344 879 9102.
- Prices advertised are for one and two-bedroom properties. Larger properties may also be available, please contact us for availability and prices.
- Pre-booking of any resort meals or events is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment. Please note we cannot take bookings centrally, please contact the resort direct to make a reservation.
- Breaks booked more than 8 weeks in advance can be confirmed with a 25% deposit. Any outstanding balance is due to be paid in full 8 weeks before arrival. If you cancel more than 8 weeks before arrival you are liable to pay a cancellation fee which is of 25% of the total holiday value minus any deposits already paid. Macdonald Resorts have the right to cancel your booking if the full balance is not paid 8 weeks before arrival.
- Bookings are non-transferable and all deposits and payments are non-refundable.
There's a wide range of apartments within Forest Hills suitable for couples or families large and small. With spacious living areas with open plan dining and kitchens it will quickly become your 'home from home'.
All kitchens are fully equipped including all the utensils you would expect plus an oven, microwave and dishwasher. There's even a Nespresso machine - very welcome after a day on the loch or a hike in the nearby Queen Elizabeth Forest!
Some of our larger apartments also include a private sauna within the bathroom, please enquire at the time of booking.
* Twin Beds available on request
Comfort - One Bedroom Sleeps 4
These apartments feature one double bedroom, two bathrooms and a spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area which also includes a sofa bed within the lounge.
Comfort - Two Bedroom Sleeps 6
These apartments feature one double bedroom, one twin bedroom, two bathrooms and a spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area which also includes a sofa bed within the lounge.
Comfort Collection - Two Bedroom Sleeps 6
These apartments feature one double bedroom, one twin bedroom, two bathrooms and a spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area which also includes a sofa bed or wall bed within the lounge. Some apartments include a private sauna within the main bathroom.
Comfort Collection - Three Bedroom Sleeps 8
These apartments feature one double bedroom, two twin bedrooms, three bathrooms and a spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area which also includes a sofa bed within the lounge. The main bathroom also includes a private sauna.
Macdonald Forest Hills Resort