Save 10% on summer at Elmers Court if you book direct.
Located on beautiful south coast of England, on the edge of the New Forest National Park you’ll find Macdonald Elmers Court is the perfect base for a wonderful family break this summer.
Enjoy our beautifully landscaped 23 acre estate and superb leisure facilities including an indoor and an outdoor swimming pool, gym, steam room and spa. Spend your days exploring the Solent coast and nearby estuary on foot or by boat or catch a ferry to the Isle of Wight. Make sure you take a trip to explore the New Forest and why not add in some extra thrills with a visit to nearby Paulton's Family Theme Park including Peppa Pig World and the Lost Kingdom?
Book online today to get the best availability or give our reservations team a call if you prefer to chat on 0344 879 9102 (option 2).
Summer Holiday Terms and Conditions
- Summer Holiday 10% discount applies to arrivals between 26.06.20 – 03.09.20.
- Minimum stay restriction applies to all arrivals.
- From prices quoted are per night for a one-bedroom property that sleeps 2-4 people (maximum 2 adults) room only. Two and three-bedroom apartments are also available for a supplement.
- £49 deposit is required to secure bookings made more than 28 days in advance of arrival. Any outstanding balance is due to be paid in full 28 days before arrival.
- For bookings made within 28 days of arrival the total holiday value is payable at the point of booking.
- Guests can make one amendment to any booking up until 28 days before arrival. Amended arrival date must be within one year of original booking. If the new booking is of a higher value then you will be required to pay the difference.
- If you cancel more than 28 days before arrival you are liable to pay a cancellation fee which is of 25% of the total holiday value. If you cancel within 28 days of arrival you are liable to pay a cancellation fee which is 100% of the total holiday value
- Macdonald Resorts have the right to cancel your booking if the full balance is not paid 28 days before arrival and retain any deposit amount already paid.
- All pre-paid deposits and balances are non-refundable.
- Please note that electricity in UK resorts is metered during your stay and payable on departure.
Elmers Court offers a wide range of accommodation ranging from studio apartments within the Tudor manor house to lodges and cottages within the landscaped grounds.
All apartments have a spacious living and dining area which also benefits from a double sofa bed to accommodate an additional two guests if required. Facilities within your accommodation include Wi-Fi, a smart TV, telephone and a fully equipped kitchen with all the essentials including dishwasher, oven and microwave. Many also include a private patio or balcony.
Comfort - Studio Apartment Sleeps 2
Your apartment includes spacious living room with double sofa bed, private balcony with views, dining area and one bathroom. This is suitable for a maximum of two people.
Comfort - One Bedroom Sleeps 4
Your accommodation comprises one double or twin bedroom, one bathroom, a spacious living room including sofa bed and open plan kitchen and family dining area.
Comfort - Two Bedroom Sleeps 6
Your accommodation comprises one double bedroom, one twin bedroom, one bathroom, a spacious living room including sofa bed and open plan kitchen and dining area.
Comfort Extra - Two Bedroom Sleeps 6
Your accommodation comprises one double bedroom, one twin bedroom, two bathrooms, a spacious living room including sofa bed and open plan kitchen and dining area.
Comfort Collection - Four Bedroom Sleeps 10
This large property comprises two double bedrooms, two twin bedrooms, two bathrooms, a shower room and a cloakroom. The spacious living area includes a lounge with a double sofa bed, kitchen and dining area.
Macdonald Elmers Court Resort