Macdonald Resorts Points Club
If you're interested in visiting our resorts on a more regular basis, and benefiting from a range of discounts and offers then ask us about the Macdonald Resorts Points Club.
Points Club members can enjoy up to 4 weeks of holidays every year for the next 10 years starting from just £2,279.* That's up to 40 weeks of holidays!
Discover 9 different Macdonald Resorts in the UK and Spain. From Villacana in Andalucia to Spey Valley in the heart of the Cairngorms, Scotland you will be spoiled for choice of location, apartment type and world class facilities. You will also have the choice of 5,000 additional resorts around the world as we've teamed up with RCI, one of the world's leading exchange organisations.
Enjoy a variation of holidays year after year. Decide how often and for how long you go on holiday at a place and time of year that suits you and your family
Member Benefits Include
- Decide where, when, and how often you holiday
- Up to 4 weeks of holiday per year for 10 years
- Choice of 9 Macdonald Resorts in the UK & Spain and 5,000 additional Resorts worldwide including: Florida, Caribbean, Mexico, Canada, South Africa & various European destinations
- Additional benefits for example Gourmet Society membership, tour and attraction tickets, airport lounge access and much more.
Want to enjoy more holidays every year?
Here's an example of a Macdonald Resorts Points Club Member with 6,900 points:
- 1x 4 night stay at Macdonald Spey Valley Golf & Country Club - 1,152 points
- 1 week at Macdonald Leila Playa in a one bedroom apartment (sleeps 4) - 2,600 points
- 1 weeks holiday in Malta with our partners RCI Points - 1,200 points
Total Points Spend - 4,952. Balance saved to next year - 1948
The more points you have, the more possibilities you'll get to enjoy a wider choice of exciting holidays at home or abroad. You can even save & borrow points. How many points you 'spend' is based on such factors as the season and chosen apartment size. Macdonald Resorts Points Club gives you unrivalled value, choice, flexibility and control.