SAVE UP TO 40% ON WINTER BREAKS
Here at Macdonald Resorts we've plenty of ways to keep you warm whilst you chill out on a winter break.
You could soak up a little winter sun in our Spanish resorts. With longer, drier days and temperatures consistently between 17°-22° it's a great time to truly explore southern Spain whilst avoiding the heat of the summer.
Or how about snuggling up in a Highland lodge, long winter walks in the New Forest or perhaps a day in the spa after you've been out on the piste?
Wherever you choose to chill this winter, you'll save up to 30% plus lots of other perks when you book direct.
Call 0344 879 9102
Winter Sun in Spain
Unlike many holiday destinations this part of Spain doesn't 'close' for the winter. You'll still enjoy evening entertainment on the resort and in nearby Fuengirola or Marbella you'll find a huge choice of bars, restaurants and shops all open throughout the cooler months. Add that to the warmer longer days and you'll quickly see why the Costa del Sol is so popular in the winter months. There's literally never a dull moment!
With great value direct flights from the UK to Malaga and 50% off accommodation, what are you waiting for?
Cosy Winter Breaks
Our national parks still have so much to offer in the winter months. Frosty leaves, crisp air, and starry skies offer a welcome break from dreary city life.
You'll also find a lot of attractions remain open including dozens of majestic castles around Snowdonia and the Highlands plus some fabulous distilleries around Loch Lomond & the Trossachs. If you're lucky you might even get your skis on!
From the Highlands to the New Forest, there's also 40% off!
Winter Warmer Terms and Conditions
- Save 40% on all Winter Warmer breaks from 01.11.20 to 25.03.21, excluding arrivals from 23/12/20 until 3/1/21 (see Festive Breaks).
- All dates are subject to availability, minimum stay restriction applies.
From prices quoted are per night for a one-bedroom property that sleeps 2-4 people (maximum 2 adults) room only. Two and three-bedroom apartments are also available for a supplement.
- Free cancellation up to 7 days prior to arrival. £49 deposit is required to secure bookings. Any outstanding balance is due to be paid in full 7 days before arrival.
For bookings made within 7 days of arrival the total holiday value is payable at the point of booking.
- Guests can make one amendment to any booking up until 7 days before arrival. Amended arrival date must be within one year of original booking. If the new booking is of a higher value, then you will be required to pay the difference.
- If you cancel more than 7 days before arrival you are will not be charge for cancellation and your deposit will be refunded. If you cancel within 7 days of arrival you are liable to pay a cancellation fee which is 100% of the total holiday value.
- Macdonald Resorts have the right to cancel your booking if the full balance is not paid 7 days before arrival and retain any deposit amount already paid.
- Please note that electricity in UK resorts is metered during your stay and payable on departure.