Save 30% during February & March
Make the most of great value winter flights to Malaga and chill out with a little winter sun in our Spanish resorts. With less than a 25% chance of rain and temperatures consistently between 17°-22° it's a great time to truly explore southern Spain whilst avoiding the heat of the summer sun.
Or do you dream of cosy nights in a Highland lodge, long winter walks in the New Forest or perhaps a day in the spa after you've been out on the piste? We've plenty of ways to keep you warm whilst you chill out on a UK winter break.
Save 30% by calling 0344 879 9102 or book online today.
WINTER SUN IN SPAIN
Unlike many holiday destinations this part of Spain doesn't 'close' for the winter. You'll still enjoy evening entertainment on the resort and in nearby Fuengirola or Marbella you'll find a huge choice of bars, restaurants and shops all open throughout the cooler months.
There's literally never a dull moment in the Costa Del Sol!
Book now from under £60 per apartment, per night.
COSY WINTER BREAKS
Our national parks still have so much to offer in the winter months. Frosty leaves, crisp air, and starry skies offer a welcome break from dreary city life.
You'll also find a lot of attractions remain open including dozens of majestic castles around Snowdonia and the Highlands plus some fabulous distilleries around Loch Lomond & the Trossachs. If you're lucky you might even get your skis on!
Book now from under £70 per night.
Winter Warmer Terms and Conditions
- Winter Warmer 30% offer applies from 1/2/20 until 26/03/20, subject to availability.
- Minimum stays apply throughout the offer period.
- Advertised 'from' prices quoted are per night for a one-bedroom property that sleeps up to 4 people (maximum 2 adults) arriving mid-week. Larger properties are available for additional supplements.
- Breaks booked more than 8 weeks in advance can be confirmed with a 25% deposit. Any outstanding balance is due to be paid in full 8 weeks before arrival. If you cancel more than 8 weeks before arrival you are liable to pay a cancellation fee which is of 25% of the total holiday value minus any deposits already paid. Macdonald Resorts have the right to cancel your booking if the full balance is not paid 8 weeks before arrival.
- Please note that electricity in UK resorts is metered during your stay and payable on departure.