Celebrate the start of spring with a break by the coast or escape to the countryside
As our days get a little longer and the sun starts to warm the air this is the perfect time to set off on a new adventure. Will you chill out by the coast? Or head off to explore the countryside. Or how about a lovely spring break on the Mediterranean?
To book give our team a call on 0344 879 9102 or search our offers online.
Escape to the Coast
Every one of our resorts is located on or near a coast. Here in the UK we love the sandy lochside beaches in Scotland, dramatic cliff tops and sweeping estuaries in Wales and the Solent Way with it's huge beaches and historic fishing ports on the Hampshire Coast. You're never too far from a coastal staycation in the UK.
Or head for the Med with its warmer seas and the famous sandy beaches of the Costa Del Sol. With three beachfront resorts located between Fuengirola and Estepona you could be dipping your toes in the Mediterranean in no time. Enjoy romantic sunset strolls along the beach or simply chill by the pool under the warm sun before temperatures soar in the summer.
Go Wild in the Country
Or how about some park life here in the UK? Our resorts are situated within the UK's most spectaular national parks. We have 2 resorts in the Cairngorm National Park, one in Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park, another in the New Forest and one within Snowdonia National Park! And what better time to explore? Watch the trees turn green and the flowers bloom as we welcome the spring with open arms.
You'll also find a wide choice of beautiful parks, gardens and nature reserves just waiting to be explored in southern Spain. Just a 10 minute walk from La Ermita takes you to La Muralla botanical gardens in Mijas village. Also worth exploring is the Sierra de las Nieves Natural Park and Parque Natural Los Alcornocales - both within reach of our coastal resorts and home to fabulous hill walking.
Spring Getaways Terms and Conditions
- Spring Getaways offer applies to all breaks between 26.03.21 and 24.06.21, subject to availability.
- Minimum stay restriction applies to all arrivals.
- From prices quoted are per night for a one-bedroom property that sleeps 2-4 people (maximum 2 adults) room only. Two and three-bedroom apartments are also available for a supplement.
- £49 deposit is required to secure bookings made more than 28 days in advance of arrival. Any outstanding balance is due to be paid in full 28 days before arrival.
- For bookings made within 28 days of arrival the total holiday value is payable at the point of booking.
- Guests can make one amendment to any booking up until 28 days before arrival. Amended arrival date must be within one year of original booking. If the new booking is of a higher value, then you will be required to pay the difference.
- If you cancel more than 28 days before arrival you are liable to pay a cancellation fee which is of 25% of the total holiday value. If you cancel within 28 days of arrival you are liable to pay a cancellation fee which is 100% of the total holiday value
- Macdonald Resorts have the right to cancel your booking if the full balance is not paid 28 days before arrival and retain any deposit amount already paid.
- All pre-paid deposits and balances are non-refundable.
- Please note that electricity in UK resorts is metered during your stay and payable on departure.