Prefer your winter greens palm fringed than water logged? This event will suit you down to a tee!
We're delighted to report that our November Spanish Open is now completely SOLD OUT! Thank you to everyone who has already signed up, it's going to be another fantastic week.
If you've missed out then fear not, we've booked another from 3rd-8th February 2020!
Here's what your entry includes:
- Your place in the competition
- Three rounds of golf across three brilliant golf courses
- Golf buggy hire for every round
- Daily prizes plus presentation dinner and big prizes on the final night
- A choice of 5 or 7 nights staying at Macdonald Doña Lola Resort, Calahonda
From only £359 per person.
|Monday 3rd February||Arrive and make yourself at home at Macdonald Doña Lola Resort|
|Tuesday 4th February||Play La Cala America (10.30am). This one of the most enjoyable golf courses in the region. The exciting landscape has you playing from elevated tees, across cavernous carries and negotiating fantastically undulating fairways.|
|Wednesday 5th February||A day to relax and enjoy the resort (or fit in some extra practice for the rest of the event!)|
|Thursday 6th February||Play Los Naranjos (noon) An 18-hole par 72 Parkland golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr. This course poses a mixed challenge with the front nine being fairly open and the back nine being quite tight amongst orange groves.|
|Friday 7th February||
Play Mijas Olivos (10.30am) This course incorporates an abundance of trees to test the golfer! This fine track offers a different challenge to its sister course Los Lagos as it features narrow tree-lined fairways with smaller undulating greens. Well known for its great condition.
Evening Presentation Dinner at Doña Lola
|Saturday 8th February||
Depart from Macdonald Doña Lola Resort or extend your stay until Monday from as little as £60pp
You're not just coming to Spain for the warm sunshine, amazing golf courses and sangria right? Check out these amazing prizes on offer during each week of the competition:
- 3-night break at Macdonald Doña Lola Resort with 2 rounds of golf and buggy hire for 2 people
- 2-night break at Macdonald Spey Valley Resort in Aviemore including a round of golf at the Macdonald Spey Valley Championship Golf Course along the River Spey.
- Four-ball at your choice of Macdonald Hotel golf courses in the UK
Plus a few daily prizes up for grabs!
PLUS Book a group of 8 or more players and receive a FREE Cleveland Wedge
You'll soon discover it's not just the golf that's the highlight of your break. You and your fellow golfers will reside at our largest and most popular resort in Spain, the Macdonald Doña Lola Resort:
- Beachfront location in Calahonda, only 30 minutes from Malaga Airport.
- Spacious one, two or three bedroom self-catering apartments which include lounge, dining room, bathroom and fully equipped kitchen.
- Free access to the resort's three swimming pools, tennis courts, gym, steam room and sauna
- Choice of 2 resort bars and restaurants with special golfer’s menus from only €15 for 3 courses.
- 5 Nights - from only £359 per person
- 7 Nights - from only £419 per person
Optional extras include transfers for the week (airport and golf transfers), breakfasts and club hire at 35€ per week. Larger apartments also available for an additonal supplement. Please enquire at the time of booking for prices.
Call: 01506 815143
Please ask for Tony Roche, Macdonald Resorts European Golf Sales Executive. Alternatively use the link below and complete an enquiry form and Tony will get in touch very soon.
Terms and Conditions
- From price includes competition entry, three rounds of golf (as advertised), buggy hire for the three rounds, self-catering accommodation based on two people sharing a one bedroom apartment, access to all resort leisure faciliaties and the prize presentation dinner.
- Price excludes travel to Spain, transfers (available at extra cost), club hire (available) and all other meals excluding the presentation dinner.
- Book more than 8 weeks in advance and pay only 25% deposit to secure your place. Your outstanding balance is automatically taken 8 weeks before arrival from same payment card unless requested otherwise.
- Macdonald Resorts have the right to cancel your booking if your full balance is not paid 8 weeks before arrival. A cancellation fee of 25% of the total value minus deposits already paid is also payable.
- If you cancel more than 8 weeks before arrival you are liable to pay a cancellation fee which is of 25% of the total holiday value minus any deposits already paid. Any holidays cancelled less than 8 weeks prior to arrival are non-refundable and non-transferable.