Prefer your winter greens palm fringed than water logged? This event will suit you down to a tee!
Complete your 2019 golf season with a place in the Macdonald Resorts Spanish Open - our second open competition for 2019 following the huge success of our first event in January.
Taking place from 4th - 9th November here's what your entry includes:
- Your place in the competition
- Three rounds of golf across three brilliant golf courses
- Golf buggy hire for every round
- Presentation dinner and prizes on the final night
- A choice of 5 or 7 nights staying at Macdonald Doña Lola Resort, Calahonda
From only £379 per person.
All golf tees are booked for 10.30am.
|Monday 4th November||Arrive and make yourself at home at Macdonald Doña Lola Resort|
|Tuesday 5th November||Play La Cala Asia, a short narrow course with no less than 4 par 5 holes demanding skill, accuracy and a lot of balls!|
|Wednesday 6th November||Play Santa Clara golf course, a little more technically challenging it's wide fairways offer a memorable round for all abilities.|
|Thursday 7th November||Play Santana golf course, a picturesque course set in 138 acres of level parkland in the heart of 'Mijas Golf Valley'|
|Friday 8th November||
A day to relax before our presentation meal and prize giving in the evening.
|Saturday 9th November||
Depart from Macdonald Doña Lola Resort or extend your stay until Monday from as little as £56pp
You're not just coming to Spain for the warm sunshine, amazing golf courses and sangria right? Check out these amazing prizes on offer during each week of the competition:
- 3-night break at Macdonald Doña Lola Resort with 2 rounds of golf and buggy hire for 2 people
- 2-night break at Macdonald Spey Valley Resort in Aviemore including a round of golf at the Macdonald Spey Valley Championship Golf Course along the River Spey.
- Four-ball at your choice of Macdonald Hotel golf courses in the UK
Plus a few daily prizes up for grabs!
You'll soon discover it's not just the golf that's the highlight of your break. You and your fellow golfers will reside at our largest and most popular resort in Spain, the Macdonald Doña Lola Resort:
- Beachfront location in Calahonda, only 30 minutes from Malaga Airport.
- Spacious one, two or three bedroom self-catering apartments which include lounge, dining room, bathroom and fully equipped kitchen.
- Free access to the resort's three swimming pools, tennis courts, gym, steam room and sauna
- Choice of 2 resort bars and restaurants with special golfer’s menus from only €15 for 3 courses.
- 5 Nights - from only £379 per person
- 7 Nights - from only £435 per person
Optional extras include transfers for the week at £70pp (airport and golf transfers) and club hire at £35 per week. Larger apartments also available for an additonal supplement.
Call: 01506 815143
Please ask for Tony Roche, Macdonald Resorts European Golf Sales Executive. Alternatively use the link below and complete an enquiry form and Tony will get in touch very soon.
Terms and Conditions
- From price includes competition entry, three rounds of golf (as advertised), buggy hire for the three rounds, self-catering accommodation based on two people sharing a one bedroom apartment, access to all resort leisure faciliaties and the prize presentation dinner.
- Price excludes travel to Spain, transfers (available at extra cost), club hire (available) and all other meals excluding the presentation dinner.
- Book more than 8 weeks in advance and pay only 25% deposit to secure your place. Your outstanding balance is automatically taken 8 weeks before arrival from same payment card unless requested otherwise.
- Macdonald Resorts have the right to cancel your booking if your full balance is not paid 8 weeks before arrival. A cancellation fee of 25% of the total value minus deposits already paid is also payable.
- If you cancel more than 8 weeks before arrival you are liable to pay a cancellation fee which is of 25% of the total holiday value minus any deposits already paid. Any holidays cancelled less than 8 weeks prior to arrival are non-refundable and non-transferable.