FEBRUARY HALF TERM
Gather the family for a well earned half term break!
As soon as the baubles are packed away we'll be ready for another half term and another excuse to escape for a mini adventure!
We've got the perfect family friendly locations, accommodation and leisure facilities at Macdonald Resorts and you can save up to 30% throughout the February break.
From mountains to beaches, lochs to oceans our young guests love spending their days exploring. When you're back on-site there's lots to discover too with swimming pools, play areas and tennis courts on each resort, daily activity programmes and great value kids menus in our restaurants. We've also got free Wi-Fi (in case your kids want to know!).
February Half Term in the UK
Every one of our UK resorts is located within a spectacular national park. Lakes, lochs, mountains and forests are mother nature's ultimate playground for kids (and parents!). Choose from one of these stunning locations:
Macdonald Plas Talgarth,Pennal, Snowdonia
Macdonald Lochanhully Resort, Carrbridge, Cairngorms
Macdonald Spey Valley Resort, Aviemore, Cairngorms
Macdonald Elmers Court Resort, Lymington, New Forest
Macdonald Forest Hills Resort, Loch Lomond & the Trossachs National Park
February Half Term in Spain
With longer, warmer days and temperatues still reaching the low 20s in February, the Costa del Sol makes a great short-haul destination for families. Choose from our award winning cosatal resorts in the Costa Del Sol, all within an hour of Malaga Airport.
Macdonald Dona Lola Resort, Calahonda
Macdonald Villacana Resort, Estepona
Macdonald Leila Playa Resort, Calahonda
Terms and Conditions
- Half term offer is based on a minimum 3 night stay.
- From prices quoted are per night for a one bedroom property that sleeps up to 4 people (maximum 2 adults)
- Offer rates apply from 07/02/20 until 29/02/20 subject to availability
- Breaks booked more than 8 weeks in advance can be confirmed with a 25% deposit. Any outstanding balance is due to be paid in full 8 weeks before arrival. If you cancel more than 8 weeks before arrival you are liable to pay a cancellation fee which is of 25% of the total holiday value minus any deposits already paid. Macdonald Resorts have the right to cancel your booking if the full balance is not paid 8 weeks before arrival.
- Please note that electricity in UK resorts is metered during your stay and payable on departure.