As the school bell signals the end of term its time to escape for a mini adventure. We've got the perfect family friendly locations, accommodation and leisure facilities at Macdonald Resorts.
From mountains to beaches, lochs to oceans our guests love spending their days exploring. When you're back on-site there's lots to discover too with play areas and swimming pools on each resort and great value kids menus in our restaurants.
However you choose to spend your day, it's family time that counts.
May Breaks in the UK
Every one of our UK resorts is located within a National Park. Lakes, lochs, mountains and forests provide the ultimate playground for kids (and parents) whatever the weather. Let the adventure begin!
Choose from one of these stunning locations:
- The New Forest National Park
- Snowdonia National Park
- Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park
- Cairngorms National Park, Aviemore
- Cairngorms National Park, Carrbridge
3-night breaks start from only £222 per family.
May Breaks in Spain
With an average of 320 sunny days per year southern Spain makes a great short-haul destination for families during the school holidays.
There are so many wonderful towns, parks and beaches to explore not forgetting the brilliant theme parks and water parks along the coast. You could even venture further afield with a day trip to Gibraltar or mini excursion to Tangiers.
However your family likes to spend their holidays we've got 4 family friendly resorts in the Costa Del Sol, all within an hour of Malaga Airport:
3-night breaks start from only £207 per family
Terms and Conditions
- May Half Term offer rates apply from 25/05/18 until 03/06/18
- This offer is limited and subject to availability.
- A minimum 2-night stay is required for mid-week UK breaks, 3-night minimum to include a Friday or Saturday. All Spanish breaks are a minimum of 3 nights.
- Advertised from prices are for a one-bedroom property that sleeps up to 4 people (maximum 2 adults) with a mid-week check-in (Sunday-Thursday) on a self-catering basis.
- Payment in full required at time of booking. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.