Pets Go Free
Bring your dog on holiday for no extra charge during select months of the year
Want to bring your dog on a holiday? With easy access to a huge range of walks taking in the local countryside, mountains, munros, coastal paths, forest trails, lakes and lochs you'll love our pet friendly resorts in Scotland and Wales.
At Macdonald Resorts we don't believe your four legged family members should miss all the adventure so we'll always welcome pets to stay in your holiday accommodation. And to get the tails wagging even more you can bring up to 2 dogs with you for no extra charge during select months of the year.
Explore the Cairngorm National Park or Loch Lomond & The Trossachs national park.
Enjoy an abundance of beaches and mountains in the southern region of Snowdonia National Park.
How to Book
- Pick your favourite resort from the list above.
- Choose which dates you'd like to go on holiday with your dog(s).
- Book your break online and during the booking enter the relevant promotional code below depending on when you're staying:
- March use code: PGFMAR
- September use code: PGFSEPT
- November use code: PGFNOV
- Pets Go Free will appear on your booking confirmation and you will not be charged the usual £75 fee on arrival.
Terms and Conditions
- Pets Go Free March offer is valid from 1/3/20 until 31/3/20
- Pets Go Free September offer is valid from 1/9/20 until 30/9/20
- Pets Go Free November offer is valid from 1/11/20 until 30/11/20
- Minimum stays apply, please see terms and conditions when booking your break.
- This offer is subject to availability.
- All dog owners are responsible for adhering to Macdonald Resorts Pet Policy which can be viewed here.
- This offer only applies to new direct bookings made using the advertised promotional codes. Guests who bring pets during these months and have not booked using the promotional code will be charged £75 per booking as per our Pet Policy.
- Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Please note that electricity in UK resorts is metered during your stay and payable on departure.