With every UK resort located within a national park we offer guests unrivalled scenery on their doorstep. If you love the outdoors then you'll enjoy easy access to a huge range of local walks taking in the local countryside, mountains, munros, coastal paths, forest trails, lakes and lochs.
With this in mind we're delighted to offer holiday accommodation at many of our resorts that is pet friendly. Why have your dogs miss out on all this adventure? And to make your four legged companions even happier we're offering a Pets Go Free break during select dates throughout the year.
Our next Pets Go Free offer runs throughout March 2018. Book a short break on this offer at the following UK resorts and you won't be charged for bringing up to 2 dogs on holiday.
Explore the Cairngorm National Park or Loch Lomond & The Trossachs national park.
Enjoy an abundance of beaches and mountains in the southern region of Snowdonia National Park.
Terms and Conditions
- Pets Go Free offer is valid from 1/3/18 until 29/3/18 when booking a minimum of 2 nights mid-week or 3 nights including weekends. This offer is subject to availability.
- All dog owners are responsible for adhering to Macdonald Resorts Pet Policy which can be viewed here.
- This offer only applies to new direct bookings made using the Pets Go Free offer page. Pets arriving on other package during March will be chargeable at £75 per booking as per our Pet Policy.
- Minimum prices quoted are per night for a one-bedroom property that sleeps up to 4 people.
- Payment in full required at time of booking. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.