Christmas and New Year Breaks
The festive period is a wonderful time to get away with friends and family, and celebrating with your loved ones is the perfect way to guarantee happy memories for years to come.
Will you be hanging your stockings in the Highlands or sledging in Snowdonia?
Or how about spending the new year on the Hampshire coast?
We've also heard there's a few festive fiestas in Costa Del Sol...
By choosing to stay in a Macdonald Resort over the festive period you can enjoy all your ‘home from home’ comforts. Your holiday accommodation features spacious living and dining areas and kitchens with plenty of space to entertain or simply relax. Or why not dine out and enjoy a special festive menu at our resort restaurants?
Whether you want to ski or sunbathe, create your magical moments with Macdonald Resorts this winter.
How to Book
To view prices and availability simply click the button below, select your chosen resort and enter your preferred dates. Please note guests are required to book for a minimum of three consecutive nights over the festive period.
If your dates appear to be unavailable then please try alternatives or give our friendly Resort Reservations team a call and they can help you with your search. You can reach them on 0344 879 9102.
Please note that any special Christmas or New Year lunches, dinners or events taking place at our resorts over the festive period need to be booked directly with your resort.
Terms and Conditions
- Christmas Break prices apply between 21st and 27th December 2018.
- New Year Breaks prices apply between 28th December 2018 and 4th January 2019.
- A minimum 3 nights stay restriction applies to all breaks. Longer durations are also available within these periods, please see website for prices or contact Resort Reservations on 0344 879 9102.
- Prices quoted are for one and two-bedroom properties. Larger properties may also be available, please contact us for availability and prices.
- Bookings made more than 8 weeks in advance can be secured with a 25% deposit over the phone or payable in full if booking online. Any outstanding balances are due 8 weeks prior to stay.
- Pre-booking of any advertised meals or packages is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment. Please note we cannot take bookings centrally, please contact the resort direct to make a reservation.
- Rates are accommodation only and other extras are payable on departure, including electricity which is metered and charged based on usage.
- Welcome Back vouchers are not valid on Festive Breaks.
- Bookings are non-transferable and all deposits and payments are non-refundable.