Christmas & New Year Breaks in UK & Spain
Will you be hanging your stockings in the Highlands? Sledging in Snowdonia? Or or spending New Year on a Spanish beach?
The festive period is a wonderful time to get away with friends and family, and celebrating with your loved ones is the perfect way to guarantee happy memories for years to come.
Will you be hanging your stockings in the Highlands or sledging in Snowdonia? Or how about spending the new year on the Hampshire coast? We've also heard there's a few festive fiestas in our resorts along the Costa Del Sol...
Book online today or give us a call on 0344 879 9102 (Option 2)
By choosing to stay in a Macdonald Resort over the festive period you can enjoy all your ‘home from home’ comforts. Your holiday accommodation features spacious living and dining areas and kitchens with plenty of space to entertain or simply relax. Or choose to dine out and enjoy a special festive menu at our resort restaurants.
Whether you want to ski or sunbathe, create your magical moments with Macdonald Resorts this winter.
Call 0344 879 9102 (Option 2)
Festive Breaks Terms and Conditions
- Festive Breaks apply to all arrivals from 20/12/20 until 3/1/21. All dates are subject to availability, minimum stay restriction applies.
- From prices quoted are per night for a one-bedroom property that sleeps 2-4 people (maximum 2 adults) room only. Two and three-bedroom apartments are also available for a supplement.
- £49 deposit is required to secure bookings made more than 28 days in advance of arrival. Any outstanding balance is due to be paid in full 28 days before arrival.
- For bookings made within 28 days of arrival the total holiday value is payable at the point of booking.
- Guests can make one amendment to any booking up until 28 days before arrival. Amended arrival date must be within one year of original booking. If the new booking is of a higher value, then you will be required to pay the difference.
- If you cancel more than 28 days before arrival you are liable to pay a cancellation fee which is of 25% of the total holiday value. If you cancel within 28 days of arrival you are liable to pay a cancellation fee which is 100% of the total holiday value
- Macdonald Resorts have the right to cancel your booking if the full balance is not paid 28 days before arrival and retain any deposit amount already paid.
- All pre-paid deposits and balances are non-refundable.
- Please note that electricity in UK resorts is metered during your stay and payable on departure.