Family Easter Breaks
Fun packed family breaks in the UK and Spain this Easter
Enjoy a truly memorable family break with Macdonald Resorts this Easter, whether you’re packing flip flops or trainers you’ll have no trouble keeping the kids happy during the school holidays. Book now and make some great family memories this Easter.
Call 0344 879 9102 (option 2)
If you’re looking for warmer seas and a little extra sunshine for your family break head to Spain this Easter. The average temperature at our resorts in the Costa Del Sol is 20-25° with 8-10 hours of sunshine per day! Just make sure your Easter eggs don’t melt...
There’s an abundance of beaches within easy reach of all resorts and don’t forget the many outdoor swimming pools. We’re also perfectly located for some amazing walking and cycling routes or enjoy some sightseeing, water parks and theme parks when the temperatures are much easier for young ones to handle.
With three coastal resorts within 20 minutes of Marbella take your pick from beaches, coastal towns, golf courses, water parks and theme parks to explore. There’s also the world famous Holy Week celebrations in nearby Malaga, a city well worth exploring in itself rather than just the airport! Swimming pools, daily children’s activity programs, tennis courts and play areas are just some of the things kids will love having on their villa doorstep. Plenty of family apartments and villas to choose from at Doña Lola Resort, Villacana Resortand Leila Playa Resort.
Head a little north and you'll discover our La Ermita Resort in the traditional Spanish town of Mijas. With great family apartments, three swimming pools and enviable views down towards the coast this is the perfect location for those who wish to explore the more traditional side to the Costa Del Sol. Only 30 minutes from Malaga and 20 minutes from the beach you've a great choice of water parks and attractions within easy reach too.
Choose a mini staycation this Easter exploring our magnificent woodland, coasts and mountains, their flora and wildlife newly revived by spring. You could grab a life jacket and set sail from our coastal resorts, try some water sports on our nearby lochs or sea or add some extra adrenaline with a visit to one of our the many theme parks reopening for Easter.
Don’t forget we’ve got daily activities for the kids, swimming pools, children’s play areas and sports facilities at our resorts too providing plenty ‘at home’ entertainment during your holiday without going too far.
Choose from two resorts near the town of Aviemore in the Cairngorms National Park – the ultimate outdoor adventure park! Walking, water sports, cycling and red squirrel spotting are high on the list of things to do and for added thrills visit nearby Landmark Forest Adventure Park or Strathspey Steam Railway - both family favourites. Choose from our two resorts in the area: Spey Valley Resort and Lochanhully Resort.
Our Forest Hills Resort lies on the beautiful Loch Ard, not only a fabulous location for adventures on foot but perfect for water sports including kayaking and canoeing. Our resident activity provider Go Country even have a water park built on the loch and hamster balls for the energetic. Add that to the brilliant leisure facilities on the resort and vast Queen Elizabeth Forest nearby and they’ll work off the Easter eggs in no time.
Surrounded by mountains and valleys yet only 15 minutes from miles of sandy beaches you’ll find our Plas Talgarth Resort. Take your pick from nearby outdoor activities or spend a day visiting the slate mines, quaint market towns and scenic railway journeys in the southern region of Snowdonia National Park. The many estuaries and nature reserves along this section of coast are also a hot spot for wildlife enthusiasts.
Enjoy an Easter break at Elmers Court Resort and discover ancient woodland, moors within the new forest plus dramatic cliffs, coastal paths and beaches to explore along the Solent and English Channel. Take a boat trip, go hunting for real dinosaur fossils on the Isle of Wight or treat the kids to a day at Peppa Pig World or The Lost Kingdom theme park (for dinosaurs galore!) only 30 minutes inland.
Terms and Conditions
- Easter holidays are bookable through our Spring Getaways packages. Easter prices apply 03/04/20 - 23/4/20 when booked direct, subject to availability.
- Minimum stays apply depending on arrival date.
- From prices quoted are per night for a one-bedroom property that sleeps 2-4 people (maximum 2 adults) room only. Two and three bedroom apartments are also available for an additional cost.
- Breaks booked more than 8 weeks in advance can be confirmed with a 25% deposit. Any outstanding balance is automatically taken 8 weeks before arrival from same payment card unless requested otherwise.
- Macdonald Resorts have the right to cancel your booking if the full balance is not paid 8 weeks before arrival. A cancellation fee of 25% of the total holiday value minus deposits already paid is also payable.
- If you cancel more than 8 weeks before arrival you are liable to pay a cancellation fee which is of 25% of the total holiday value minus any deposits already paid. Any holidays cancelled less than 8 weeks prior to arrival are non-refundable and non-transferable.