We can organise any duration and any number of courses for your group but to get you started here's some suggested 3-night packages which offer great value, especially if you can only get away for a long weekend. We can always add a few more nights if you can escape a little longer!
Get a group together and you could even get your break for free! With all golf breaks 'One in Eight' goes free when you book 8+ golfers onto any Spanish golf break.
FREE Cleveland Wedge Offer (RRP £99)
For a limited time only we're giving away a free Cleveland RTX Wedge worth £99 with every group booking. One of Cleveland's best selling wedges you could bag this one for yourself or put it up as a prize for your groups golfing efforts whilst in Spain.
With new Balancing Technology, these wedges have 9 grams of mass removed from the hosel and redistributed to the wedge head for a centre of gravity closer to the impact zone. Not only does this improve feel, but the testing also shows this technology has created the tightest shot dispersion of any wedge Cleveland Golf has ever made.
This offer applies to all new bookings for any Spanish golf breaks for 8+ golfers made before 30th April for breaks taken before 31 March 2020. Remember, one golfer also goes free when booking 8 or more people.
3-Night Golf Break From £169pp
Just want to get away for a few rounds and some sunshine? Enjoy a 3-night stay at Macdonald Doña Lola Resort, complimentary buggy hire and one round of golf at each of these great courses:
- Cabopino Golf Course (pictured): This course offers great views of the Mediterranean The key to this course is accuracy over distance with a number of memorable holes played from very elevated tees.
- Calanova Golf Course: With a reputation of a very warm welcome, this course is literally 5 minutes from the coast offering dramatic drives, huge greens and breathtaking scenery. A memorable play!
3-Night Silver Break - From £229pp
Up your game with an extra game of golf included. Enjoy 3-nights at Macdonald Doña Lola Resort and one round of golf at each of these 3 courses:
- Cabopino Golf Course : This course offers great views of the Mediterranean. The key to this course is accuracy over distance with a number of memorable holes played from very elevated tees.
- Atalaya New Golf Course (pictured) : Offers the most spectacular views of the Mediterranean and Gibraltar, is seen as one of the most natural courses on the coast.
- Calanova Golf Course : With a reputation of a very warm welcome, this course offers dramatic drives, huge greens and dramatic scenery. A memorable play! Free buggies included at Calanova.
3-Night Gold Break - From £299pp
If you know your Spanish golf courses then you'll know these are amongst the best. Upgrade your 3-night break with one round at these 3 premium golf courses:
- Rio Real Golf Course : A delight to play for all levels. Winding fairways run through mature trees with this course deemed one of the finest in the area.
- Los Naranjos Golf Course (pictured) : A well established course mainly flat with the back nine winding through orange groves. Suitable for any standard of golfer.
- Santana Golf Course : The combination of magnificent design and manicured playing surfaces have made Santana Golf a landmark course in Andalucía.
Macdonald Resorts Spanish Open
Looking for an excuse for some winter sun without the winter greens? Join us for our Spanish Open from 4th - 9th November 2019.
This friendly stableford competition takes in 3 fantastic courses and includes 5 nights at Macdonald Doña Lola Resort from only £379 per person:
- 5 nights at Macdonald Doña Lola Resort
- 3 rounds of golf across at Santana, Santa Clara and La Cala 'Asia'
- Golf buggy hire for each round
- Presentation dinner with prizes including Spanish golf breaks, UK golf breaks with Macdonald Hotels and more!
You'll soon discover it's not just the golf that's the highlight of your break. You and your fellow golfers will reside at our largest and most popular resort in Spain, the Macdonald Doña Lola Resort:
- Beachfront location in Calahonda, only 30 minutes from Malaga Airport.
- Spacious one bedroom self-catering apartment which includes lounge, dining room, bathroom and fully equipped kitchen. Larger two and three bed apartments are also available for an additional supplement.
- Free access to three swimming pools, tennis courts, gym, steam room and sauna on the resort
- Choice of 2 resort bars and restaurants with special golfer’s menus from only €15 for 3 courses.
How To Book
To offer our guests the very best golf breaks package and book the most suitable tee times to suit your travel arrangements we manage your golf booking in person rather than online. We can also arrange airport transfers, club hire and special offers for your group at our resort restaurants if required. Please give us a call and we'll get you and your fellow golfers sorted in no time.
Call the Golf Sales Team on : 01506 815143
Or click below and submit a golf enquiry form and we'll be in touch
Golf Breaks Terms and Conditions
- All advertised 'from' rates are based on two people sharing a one-bedroom apartment at Macdonald Dona Lola Resort for a minimum of three nights, prices vary depending on the time of travel.
- All breaks are subject to availability.
- Rates shown cover your accommodation and golf. Food, flights, transfers and insurance are not included. Additional nights, more rounds of golf and larger apartments can be added upon request.
- Free Cleveland wedge offer applies to new bookings only. Bookings must be made before 30/4/19 for any Spanish golf break taken before 30/3/20. Excludes bookings for the Spanish Open event. One wedge given away per group of 8 or more golfers. Wedge will be delivered to the booker within 4 weeks of departure.
- Bookings are non-refundable and non transferable.