Seasonal Golf Packages
We genuinely believe the grass is always greener and with 320 days of sunshine every year a golf break in the Costa Del Sol is usually a bit drier too!
We can organise any duration and any number of courses for your group, below we've suggested our best value packages if you can only get away for a long weekend.
And if you can get a group together you could even get your break for free! Ask about our 'One in Eight' goes free offer when you book more than 8 golfers.
Two Night Break - From £149pp
Enjoy a 2-night stay at Macdonald Doña Lola Resort, complimentary buggy hire and one round of golf at each of these courses:
- Alhaurin Golf Course : Designed by the legendary Seve Ballesteros the uneven terrain gives this course true personality. A challenging round for the good player and great entertainment for the middle and high handicaps!
- Calanova Golf Course (pictured left): With a reputation of a very warm welcome, this course is literally 5 minutes from the coast offering dramatic drives, huge greens and breathtaking scenery. A memorable play!
Available until 21st June 2018 and from 15th November until 31st December 2018.
Three Night Silver Break - From £217pp
Enjoy a 3-night break at Macdonald Doña Lola Resort and one round of golf at each of the following 3 courses:
- Cabopino Golf Course (pictured right) : This course offers great views of the Mediterranean. The key to this course is accuracy over distance with a number of memorable holes played from very elevated tees.
- Atalaya New Golf Course : Offers the most spectacular views of the Mediterranean and Gibraltar, is seen as one of the most natural courses on the coast.
- Calanova Golf Course : With a reputation of a very warm welcome, this course offers dramatic drives, huge greens and dramatic scenery. A memorable play! Free buggies included at Calanova.
Available until 31st March 2019
Three Night Gold Break - From £277pp
Enjoy a 3-night break at Macdonald Doña Lola Resort and one round at each of these premium golf courses:
- Los Naranjos Golf Course (pictured left) : A well established course mainly flat with the back nine winding through orange groves. Suitable for any standard of golfer.
- Rio Real Golf Course : A delight to play for all levels. Winding fairways run through mature trees with this course deemed one of the finest in the area.
- Santana Golf Course : The combination of magnificent design and manicured playing surfaces have made Santana Golf a landmark course in Andalucía
Available until 31st March 2019
You'll soon discover it's not just the golf that's the highlight of your break. You and your fellow golfers will reside at our largest and most popular resort in Spain, the Macdonald Doña Lola Resort:
- Beachfront location in Calahonda, only 30 minutes from Malaga Airport.
- Spacious one bedroom self-catering apartment which includes lounge, dining room, bathroom and fully equipped kitchen. Larger two and three bed apartments are also available for an additional supplement.
- Free access to three swimming pools, tennis courts, gym, steam room and sauna on the resort
- Choice of 2 resort bars and restaurants with special golfer’s menus from only €15 for 3 courses.
How To Book
To offer our guests the very best golf breaks package and book the most suitable tee times to suit your travel arrangements we manage your golf booking in person rather than online. We can also arrange airport transfers, club hire and special offers for your group at our resort restaurants if required.
Please give us a call and we'll get you and your fellow golfers sorted in no time.
Call the Golf Sales Team on : 0344 879 9048
Or click below and submit a golf enquiry form and we'll be in touch
Golf Breaks Terms and Conditions
- All advertised rates are based on two people sharing a one-bedroom apartment at Macdonald Dona Lola Resort and are subject to availability.
- Price shown is for accommodation & golf only. Food, flights, transfers and insurance are not included.
- Additional nights, more rounds of golf and larger apartments can be added upon request.