The perfect short break for families including entry to the top local visitor attractions
It's no secret that Aviemore and the Cairngorms National Park are fantastic locations for a family holiday. With an abundance of outdoor activities and attractions there's never a dull moment (even if the sun doesn't shine!).
We have two self-catering family resorts in the area, a true 'home from home' in the Highlands. Offering spacious family accommodation and plenty of onsite leisure facilities -you'll literally have everything you need on your doorstep.
And to get your family holiday off to the best start why not choose a Landmark Break? We've included a family ticket within the price of your break so all you have to do is pack up and turn up!
Where to Stay
Our Highland Family Breaks are available at Macdonald Lochanhully Resort in Carrbridge and Macdonald Spey Valley Resort in Aviemore.
- A peaceful woodland resort located in Carrbridge.
- Resort facilities include an indoor swimming pool, steam room, sauna, gym, children's play area and trim trail, woodland walk, tennis and basketball courts and games room. Trout fishing permits for the resort's lochan are also available.
- Jakes Bar and Restaurant
- 1.5 miles from Landmark Forest Adventure Park
- 17.5 miles from CairnGorm Mountain Railway
From only £XX per family, per night
- Located along the banks of the River Spey and Spey Valley Golf Course, 15 minutes walk from the centre of Aviemore.
- Resort facilities include an indoor swimming pool, steam room, sauna, gym, children's play area, sports hall, pool and snooker tables and tennis. There is also a 9-hole and an 18-hole golf course within the grounds where guests benefit from preferential rates.
- Lounge bar and Scottish Steakhouse Restaurant
- 11 miles from Landmark Forest Adventure Park.