Updated 1400hrs, Thursday 5th November
Plas Talgarth Closures
As we continue to follow the advice issued by Welsh Government, our Plas Talgarth resort will be temporarily, reopening on 2nd December. We hope to reopen as soon as both legislation allows and it is safe to do so.
Existing Bookings - Rentals
If you have an existing booking arriving between 23rd October to 2nd December 2020, and have not been in touch already, please use the 'Change Request' link below to submit your details online. Our team will respond to your request as soon as they can. Here you can either:
- Change your booking with no extra charge. Pick any date* before 25th March 2021 and there’s no extra to pay – even if you choose a different month or even a different resort. As long as your length of stay and property size is the same there’s no more to pay. You can of course pay the difference if you’d prefer a longer holiday or bigger property. *Subject to availability
- Not ready to re-book? As an alternative you can have a refund in the form of a Macdonald Resorts gift voucher for the value of your original booking or deposit where applicable. Vouchers are valid to 30th June 2021 and can be redeemed at any one of our UK or Spanish Resorts.
Please click below to submit your preference and our reservations team will deal with your request as soon as they can:
If you have any other enquiries, or you’ve booked through any other agent/operator and are due to arrive by 8th November 2020 please contact us at email@example.com
Existing Bookings - Points Club Members
Members have the option to transfer their holiday dates, subject to resort availability, to an alternative time in 2020 (free of charge and without any points penalty) or save their points for future use. We will be rearranging all member bookings made at Plas Talgarth up to the 9th November 2020.
Should members need to contact Member Services, we kindly request that you communicate with us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Other Arrivals
If you have a booking for arrival after 9th November please continue to monitor our website for further updates in due course.
Any remaining balances for arrivals will now be collected just 28 days prior to departure instead of the usual 8 weeks.
We have updated our booking terms and conditions for any new bookings made after 18/3/20.
- Guests can make one amendment to any new booking up until 28 days before arrival. Amended arrival date must be within one year of original booking. If the new booking is of a higher value then you will be required to pay the difference.
- Only £49 deposit is required to secure any new bookings made more than 28 days in advance of arrival.
- Any outstanding balance is due to be paid in full 28 days before arrival.
For new reservation enquiries please contact email@example.com or book online on this website.