Updated 1100hrs, Monday 27th April
We continue to follow the advice issued by the UK and Spanish Governments and all resorts are temporarily closed. We will reopen as soon as we are permitted.
Existing Bookings - Rentals
If you have an existing booking for one of our resorts before 30th June 2020, and have not been in touch already, please use the 'Change Request' link below to submit your details online. Our team will respond to your request as soon as they can. Here you can either:
- Change your booking with no extra charge. Pick any date within 12 months of your original arrival and there’s no extra to pay – even if you choose a different month or even a different resort. As long as your length of stay and property size is the same there’s no more to pay. You can of course pay the difference if you’d prefer a longer holiday or bigger property.
- Not ready to re-book? As an alternative you can have a refund in the form of a Macdonald Resorts gift voucher for the value of your original booking plus an additional 20%. For example, if your holiday cost you £500 you can choose this option and receive a £600 voucher towards another holiday in our resorts. This is valid for 12 months from your original arrival date.
Please click below to submit your preference and our reservations team will deal with your request as soon as they can:
If you have any other enquiries, or you’ve booked a Macdonald Resort holiday through any other agent/operator and are due to arrive before 30th June please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Existing Bookings - Points Club Members
Members have the option to transfer their holiday dates, subject to resort availability, to an alternative time in 2020 (free of charge and without any points penalty) or save their points for future use. We will be rearranging all member bookings made in the UK and Spain up to the 30th June 2020.
Should members need to contact Member Services, we kindly request that you communicate with us via email to email@example.com.
All Other Arrivals
If you have a booking for arrival after 1st July please continue to monitor our website for further updates in due course.
Any remaining balances for arrivals will now be collected just 28 days prior to departure instead of the usual 8 weeks.
We have updated our booking terms and conditions for any new bookings made after 18/3/20.
- Guests can make one amendment to any new booking up until 28 days before arrival. Amended arrival date must be within one year of original booking. If the new booking is of a higher value then you will be required to pay the difference.
- Only £49 deposit is required to secure any new bookings made more than 28 days in advance of arrival.
- Any outstanding balance is due to be paid in full 28 days before arrival.
For new reservation enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or book online on this website.
Please note that booking terms and conditions for Macdonald Hotels are different to those for Macdonald Resorts. To view the latest updates for guests with hotel bookings, including Macdonald Aviemore Resort, please visit https://www.macdonaldhotels.co.uk/coronavirus